12 quick and easy hairstyle tutorials that may just change every woman’s life
Women’s lives are getting busier and busier. We are working, going to school, raising families, trying to stay active and healthy, and maintain some semblance of a social life. We aren’t left with much time to spend on making our hair perfect every day, despite societal pressure to look cute 24/7.
It’s easy to feel jealous of our male counterparts who can stick their head under the shower, shake it off and be good to go. We’ve compiled a list of quick and easy styling hacks for the lazy girl in all of us who’d rather sleep an extra 30 minutes than have an impeccable ‘do on the daily. With these tricks, you can have the best of both worlds!
12 Ten-minute-or-less Hairstyles
1. 5-minute High Bun
2. Cute Ponytail Twist
3. One-Minute Top Knot
4. 10-Minute, No-Heat Stretch for Natural Hair
5. 8 Quick Box Braid Hairstyles
6. The Faux-Braid
7. 2 Easy Braids for Short Cuts
8. Textured Pony for Day-Old Curls
9. Overnight Wave/Curls, 5 Ways
10. 3 Styles for Short, Natural Hair
11. Twisty Bun
12. 4 Easy Headband Hairstyles for Short and Long Hair
Thanks to all of these creative hair experts, you can look cute without spending an hour on your hair each morning, leaving you with more time for yourself. You can fit in that early morning workout, use the extra hour to get ahead of your workload, prep ingredients for a healthy dinner or the day’s lunch…. or snag that extra hour of shut-eye you’ve always wanted!
Latest posts by The Hearty Soul (see all)
- Man With Eye Damage From 1962 Solar Eclipse: “Don’t make the same mistake I did” - August 18, 2017
- A Zen Master Explains Why ‘Positive Thinking’ is Terrible Advice - August 18, 2017
- Animal Abusers Will Now Be Registered Like Sex Offenders - August 18, 2017