10 Reasons to Try Vaginal Weightlifting (Better Orgasms Anyone?)
We’re committed to offering our readers the best possible information to help everyone live and enjoy a happier and healthier life. This means that we’re always searching for the next solution for any of life’s many problems and exploring it in a way that best applies to your everyday life.
Sometimes, there is content that’s perfect just the way it is. In this case, we are very lucky to be collaborating with the people behind this valuable article and have been granted permission to republish it. We encourage you to visit their website at the end of this post.
As a holistic sex and relationship coach, I employ a host of different methods to improve people’s intimate lives. I’m currently on a global campaign to raise the awareness of vaginal superpowers.
This involves my traveling to different locales, and shooting images of objects indigenous to the regions, which I lift with my vagina. You can check out the whole series on Instagram, which I catalog using #ThingsILiftWithMyVagina.
Vaginal Kung Fu is a method I teach for women to physically and emotionally reconnect to their vaginas, so they become more in tune with their sexual energy.
It’s like yoga. For your vagina.
By inserting a jade egg into the vagina and attaching a string to it, I “lift” any number of things: tropical fruits, gluten-free organic donuts, cold-pressed juices.
This strengthens the pelvic floor far more effectively than regular Kegels, and gives women sexual confidence and power.
A strong pelvic floor and vagina can bring a myriad of benefits to your life. Including:
1. Have more orgasms.
2. Have better orgasms. By better I mean, mind-, body- and spirit-altering orgasms that are longer, deeper, more intense, and include the ability to ejaculate.
3. Keep your internal organs (I.e. no pelvic organ prolapse).
4. Have an easier childbirth and recover more quickly afterward.
5. Up your libido. When the vagina is weak, it feels numb. Sex is infinitely more pleasurable with a sensitive and articulate vagina.
6. Eliminate issues of urinary incontinence.
7. Increase circulation in the vaginal canal and produce lubrication more easily (this is the main reason women do not lubricate profusely).
8. Integrate your sexual energy into everything you do. When women are dissociated from their vaginas, they are also cut off from the natural and enlivening flow of their sexual energy. When the vagina is brought back to life, that vital, life-force energy is available to you to channel into all parts of your life.
For the rest of the list please click the link below.
This article was republished with permission from Mind Body Green, you can find the original article here.
Latest posts by The Hearty Soul (see all)
- Homemade Ginger Oil to Help Avoid Painkillers, Cough Syrup, and Antibiotics (Recipe) - July 12, 2017
- Do You Shop At Costco? 7 Toxic Foods That Health Experts NEVER Purchase Here - November 16, 2016
- These avocado-mint chocolate squares with coconut oil will change your life forever - November 7, 2016