Sometimes, the last thing anyone wants to do is throw on their workout clothes and hit the gym… We completely understand, which is why we love the quick and easy routine below! If you’ve been looking for a simple floor routine, this one is even better because you can literally do it from the comfort of your bed. The bonus? None of them require any additional equipment.
Although we’ve outlined a more detailed plan for each exercise, performing these 10 simple exercises in less than 10 minutes every night may just give you that added metabolism boost and fat burn you’ve been looking for… So, what are you waiting for? Get to bed!
10 Exercises You Can Do Right Before Bed, in Bed!
Target: Lower back.
- Lying down on your stomach, slowly raise your arms and legs.
- Hold the raised position for 2 seconds.
- Slowly lower arms and legs to starting position.
- Remember to breathe plenty and extend through the fingers and toes for optimal results.
- A good exercise to start with because it stretches out your entire body.
- Do 1-3 sets of 8-12 reps.
2) Scissor Legs
Target: Lower abs, legs.
- Lie on your back with hands under your hip, palms facing down.
- Bring your legs straight up into the air with toes pointing towards the ceiling.
- Lower the legs toward the floor without touching.Engage your core.
- Bring legs back up and repeat the action.
- Perform 1-3 sets of 8-12 raises.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
3) Leg Spinners
- Lay flat on your bed or flat surface.
- Lift your legs in the air, keeping your feet together.
- Draw circles in the air.
- 20 seconds to the right, and then to the left.
4) Arm and Leg Extensions
Target: Back, abs, shoulders.
- Begin on all fours with your hands under your shoulders and knees under your hips.
- Simultaneously extend your right leg and left arm until both are parallel with the floor.
- Pause on full extension, then return to starting position.
- Repeat action on opposite arm and leg.
- Do 1-3 sets of 8-12 extensions.
5) Air Bike
Target: Abs, legs, glutes.
- Start by lying down flat on your back.
- Slowly raise and bend your legs.
- Start making peddling motions.
- Peddle for 20 seconds, rest and repeat.
6) Pelvic Tilts
Target: Abs, low back.
- Lie on your back. Legs bent, with feet and knees hip length apart.Arms at your side.
- Roll the base of the spine gently towards the feet.
- Slowly lift the butt towards the ceiling, hold for 1 second.
- Lower the butt back down and tap the floor.
- Inhale on the way up, exhale on the way down.
- Try 1-3 sets of 12-15 tilts.
7) Prone Leg Lifts
Target: Low back, glutes.
- Start by lying on your stomach with your arms out in front.
- Lift your thighs slightly off the surface and hold the position.
- Bring your heals to your butt and then return the heals back out.
- Extend the heals out for a good a stretch.
- Do 1-3 sets of 10 reps.
8) Jack Splits
Target: Abs, chest, quads.
- Lying down on your back. Arms behind your head, thumbs locked.Legs and feet stretched out.
- Bring your arms and legs up towards each other.
- Bring the arms through the legs so that the legs form a V shape.
- Maintaining control, lower the arms and legs back to the starting position, keeping them off the surface.
- Do reps of 10, rest and repeat.
9) Dolphin Plank
Target: Forearms, abs, obliques
- Start in plank position with your forearms and palms flat.Shoulders over elbows.
- With your core tight and legs straight, lift your hips straight into the air.
- Pause briefly, then return to starting position.
- Do 1-3 sets of 8-12 repetitions.
10) Side Plank
Target: Obliques, abs, forearms.
- Start on your side with your feet together and one forearm directly below your shoulder.
- Tuck your other arm into the side of your body.
- Hold the position for 30 seconds without letting your hips drop.
- Repeat sides.
- Do 2-3 reps of each side.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!