Yeast infections are a common problem for women. I remember in college driving myself to Walmart on a few occasions to pick up that bottle of pure cranberry juice.
The infections are painful, uncomfortable, and kind of embarrassing. Candida is the umbrella term for yeast related infections. Doctors state that if you have high mercury levels and you don’t fix this problem, you will never get rid of your Candida.
New research is now revealing that almost everyone suffering from chronic Candida has high levels of mercury in their system.
It is not generally known that health disorders can be caused by yeast infections, commonly known as Candida.
Some experts estimate that as much as 50 to 80% of the American population are suffering from a mild to severe Candida-related illness and that 80 to 90% of Candida-related-illness sufferers are women of childbearing age.
The growth of Candida stems from an overgrowth of yeast from a diet of excessive sugar and carbohydrates, as well as the overuse of antibiotics.
Mercury and Candida
Mercury feeds bacteria, fungi, and yeasts that thrive in your body. Candida absorbs the mercury and is thus protected from toxicity.
Mercury fed Candida becomes more and more persistent and will eventually penetrate the intestinal walls. These fungal microorganisms become quite at home in the cell walls, and doctors believe it can easily be considered a principle characteristic of cancer.
Can you eat chocolate on the Keto diet? Good news!
Download our free report today for instant access to 28 recipes for making delicious chocolate treats — all 100% Keto approved.
Researchers have yet to determine which comes first. Much like the chicken and the egg, the yeast build-up or the low-level mercury toxicity, which both play a major role. The most likely theory is that the mercury suppresses the immune system making it easier for the yeast to take hold in the human body. It is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract or the vaginas of sensitive women.
Mercury Levels Increase Through
- The most common source of mercury accumulation is from amalgam dental fillings.
- Eating fish, such as swordfish, shark, large tuna (sushi tuna, albacore), king mackerel, and tilefish are the ones containing the most mercury. Atlantic salmon and shark also contain high mercury levels.
- Antiseptic gels, contact lenses solutions, hemorrhoid creams, lubricating gels, and vaginal contraceptives all contain some measure of mercury.
- Fluorescent lights contain a high amount of mercury vapor. If you are around one when the glass tube is broken, you may have breathed in the resulting gas.
- Other sources can be found in environmental air pollution or acid rain from coal-fired power plant emissions.
- Even the red ink used for tattoos contains mercury sulfide as the coloring agent.
How Do Yeast Levels Grow?
There are several different causes of yeast build up such as;
- Taking antibiotics
- Birth control pills
- Acne medication
The immune system usually does a good job of deterring yeast growth but, when there is a high amount of mercury in the body, the immune system is suppressed and interrupts the body’s communication system.
Researchers state that mercury poisoning is a direct cause of chronic yeast infections. The general presumption is that the body produces yeast as a defense against excess metals. The yeast cell binds and absorbs its own weight in mercury and prevents it from entering the bloodstream. What the yeast doesn’t deal with is either disposed or poisons you.
When mercury poisons you, it goes everywhere as it passes through the intestinal wall. The body’s macrophages and master antioxidant glutathione try to clean up and detoxify this on-going mess. At some point, they become weakened and depleted, tired, and worn out. Your yeast infection and other health issues gradually get worse and worse.
At Michael Biamonte’s health clinic, testing the mercury levels in his patients with various illnesses, Michael found that;
- 84% of his patients with candida had elevated mercury levels. The exact same number held for patients with parasites.
- 86% of his patients with Epstein Barr Virus also had elevated mercury levels.
- For those with chemical sensitivities, 85% were elevated and with chronic urinary tract infections 82% were elevated.
- 1/6 women of childbearing age have enough mercury in their bloodstream to cause neurological damage to their unborn children.
- Mercury poisoning targets females at a ratio of 2:1.
The book, “The Yeast Syndrome” proposes that 98% of their patients with chronic candida also had mercury toxicity.
Side Effects of Mercury Poisoning
Mercury poisoning disrupts the pituitary, thyroid, hypocampus, and adrenal gland. It also causes:
- Mind fog
- Short term memory loss
- Concentration problems
- Loss of balance
- Early menopause and endometriosis
- Destroys essential fatty acids
If you find yourself the victim of chronic yeast infections or candida then you might have a high level or mercury. Ask your doctor about the significance, it could change your life!
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!