If you’ve suffered from acne, you know the emotional turmoil and scarring that it leaves behind. Did you know that 85% of people in the world experience acne at some point in their lifetime? You know what this means? No matter how alone you feel, you most certainly are not alone!
Acne is difficult enough to control as it is, without the nuisance of scarring! So, today we’re going to discuss some natural acne scar treatments that you can use to fade both mild and severe scarring.
First, classify your scarring:
Type #1: Discolored Markings
There is no longer a pus filled lump, however the skin where you pimple used to be is red or purple. This scarring indicates damage to the skin due to inflammation and with the right treatments, they can disappear completely.
– Aloe Vera: This plant has strong regenerative properties that will help restore your skins natural pigmentation.
– Tomato: Yes I know it sounds strange, but tomatoes actually contain a high level of beta carotene which will quicken the natural healing process.
– Lemon: This citrus fruit will help brighten the appearance of your skin overtime and will fade the hyper-pigmentation that is occurring on your acne scars. Make sure to use this treatment indoor because lemon on your skin + sun exposure = bad sun burn!
Type #2: Depressions (atrophic scars)
These scars are the result of deeper, cystic acne that contained pus. Generally these pimples were grounded deeper in the skin and thus when they’re gone they leave a miniature dent in their place.
Don’t Pick – First of all, we know you’ve heard it a million times but do NOT pick at your acne! Leaving your acne alone is one of the best ways to avoid scarring and further breakouts!
Rose hip oil – This natural oil has regenerative properties, which will help to regrow the damaged skin where your scars appear. When new skin cells are formed they are the color of your natural skin, not the damaged skin.
Raw honey – Honey has antibacterial properties which will help prevent further breakouts, and it can help reduce redness.
Vitamin E – Used topically or orally, you should always make sure you’re getting enough vitamin E as it plays one of the largest roles in the overall health and resilience of your skin… not to mention it speeds up your body’s natural healing process.
More info at Organic Medic
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.