We’re committed to offering our readers the best possible information to help everyone live and enjoy a happier and healthier life. This means that we’re always searching for the next solution for any of life’s many problems and exploring it in a way that best applies to your everyday life.
Sometimes, there is content that’s perfect just the way it is. In this case, we are very lucky to be collaborating with the people behind this valuable article and have been granted permission to republish it. We encourage you to visit their website at the end of this post.
Meet your new best friends: raw energy bites! They’re filled with lots of love and nutrients to keep you going all day long, without a sugar crash or hunger for more.
They’re my on-the-go go-to because they’re packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats. The all-stars here are almond butter, chia seeds, oats, and coconut. Sweetened and held together with a little agave, they’re healthier than most bars you find in the grocery store.
Oh-so-much-fun to make, and the best part of all is that they taste absolutely delicious. Enjoy!
Ingredients (for 20-25 energy bites, depending on how small you make them):
– 2 cups oats
– ¾ cups shredded unsweetened coconut
– ¼ cup slivered almonds
– ¼ cup shaved coconuts (if you don’t have this, you can use ¼ more slivered almonds)
– ¼ cup chia seeds
– 2 tbsps unsweetened almond Milk
– 1/3 cup almond butter
– 1/3 cup agave
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
2. Add almond milk and mix.
3. Add agave syrup and warmed almond butter.
4. Mix ingredients together with your hands.
5. Create balls out of mixture by packing handfuls back and forth between your hands, until molded into tight balls (about 1 ½ inches in diameter).
6. Place ball onto pan covered with wax paper.
7. Repeat until all mixture is all used up.
8. Move pan into fridge for 3-4 hours.
Enjoy and share the love with friends!
This article was republished with permission from Mind Body Green you can find the original article here.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes