We aren’t making any promises, but you’re probably going to replace all your toast once you learn how to make this cauliflower avocado toast! Each component of this recipe – the cauliflower, avocado, and an optional fried egg – come with surprising and powerful health benefits.
Some Health Benefits of Avocado Cauliflower Toast
Avocados are an interesting fruit. In comparison to many carbohydrate-rich fruits, avocados are rich in healthy fats. They are also high in vitamins and minerals (e.g., vitamins B5, B6, C, E, K, folate, potasium, etc). The green fruit is also known to help people lose weight and lower bad cholesterol.
Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable that’s rich in fiber, vitamin K, and potassium. Research to date also suggests that daily consumption of cauliflower can also help prevent diseases such as cancer.
Avocado Cauliflower Toast
They’re crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and waiting to be made by you!
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 3 eggs (2 whole, 1 whisked)
- 1/2 tablespoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 avocado (peeled, pitted, and mashed)
- 1 lemon’s worth of juice
- Pinch, red chili flakes
- Grate all your cauliflower into a bowl, mix in the whisked egg, and add in a generous pinch of salt
- Drizzle your skillet with coconut oil at medium heat, then add 1/4 cup-sized patties into the pan and slightly flatten them
- Add as many patties as you want or as your pan can fit; cook each side until golden brown (approxiately 6 minutes a side)
- After plating them, fry the remaining 2 eggs in same skillet to your desired doneness
- While the eggs are frying, quickly mash avocado, mix in lemon juice (and optional salt to taste)
- Next, spread a layer of avocado over each cauliflower toast, sprinkle a pinch of chili flakes, and top with a fried egg
- Lastly, serve… immediately.
Enjoy! The greatest thing about this avocado cauliflower toast is that you can really play with it! From grated cheese to shallots to sautéed peppers, have fun with it and make it your own.
 Gunnars, Kris. “12 Proven Health Benefits of Avocado.” Healthline, Healthline Media, 4 June 2017, www.healthline.com/nutrition/12-proven-benefits-of-avocado.
 “Cruciferous Vegetables: Cancer Protective Mechanisms of Glucosinolate Hydrolysis Products and Selenium.” Integrative Cancer Therapies, journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1534735403261831.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.