We aren’t making any promises, but you’re probably going to replace all your toast once you learn how to make this cauliflower avocado toast! Each component of this recipe – the cauliflower, avocado, and an optional fried egg – come with surprising and powerful health benefits.
Some Health Benefits of Avocado Cauliflower Toast
Avocados are an interesting fruit. In comparison to many carbohydrate-rich fruits, avocados are rich in healthy fats. They are also high in vitamins and minerals (e.g., vitamins B5, B6, C, E, K, folate, potasium, etc). The green fruit is also known to help people lose weight and lower bad cholesterol.
Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable that’s rich in fiber, vitamin K, and potassium. Research to date also suggests that daily consumption of cauliflower can also help prevent diseases such as cancer.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy.
Avocado Cauliflower Toast
They’re crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and waiting to be made by you!
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 3 eggs (2 whole, 1 whisked)
- 1/2 tablespoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 avocado (peeled, pitted, and mashed)
- 1 lemon’s worth of juice
- Pinch, red chili flakes
- Grate all your cauliflower into a bowl, mix in the whisked egg, and add in a generous pinch of salt
- Drizzle your skillet with coconut oil at medium heat, then add 1/4 cup-sized patties into the pan and slightly flatten them
- Add as many patties as you want or as your pan can fit; cook each side until golden brown (approxiately 6 minutes a side)
- After plating them, fry the remaining 2 eggs in same skillet to your desired doneness
- While the eggs are frying, quickly mash avocado, mix in lemon juice (and optional salt to taste)
- Next, spread a layer of avocado over each cauliflower toast, sprinkle a pinch of chili flakes, and top with a fried egg
- Lastly, serve… immediately.
Enjoy! The greatest thing about this avocado cauliflower toast is that you can really play with it! From grated cheese to shallots to sautéed peppers, have fun with it and make it your own.
 Gunnars, Kris. “12 Proven Health Benefits of Avocado.” Healthline, Healthline Media, 4 June 2017, www.healthline.com/nutrition/12-proven-benefits-of-avocado.
 “Cruciferous Vegetables: Cancer Protective Mechanisms of Glucosinolate Hydrolysis Products and Selenium.” Integrative Cancer Therapies, journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1534735403261831.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!