Creamy avocado sauce with no cream! For all you avocado lovers, try something different by blending the buttery fatty fruit into a sauce and mixing it with zucchini noodles for a rich, crunchy dish.
The avocado works wonderfully for a decadent sauce (or dip!) that requires minimal fuss and maximum flavour.
Avocado Garlic Sauce
Prep Time:10 minutes
- 1 avocado, ripe and pitted
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 2 T fresh lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
1. Add the basil and garlic to a food processor and blend to a fine consistency.
2. Add the avocado flesh, olive oil and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
4. Serve with zucchini noodles or ribbons.
This article was republished with permission from blog.paleohacks.com.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.