Creamy avocado sauce with no cream! For all you avocado lovers, try something different by blending the buttery fatty fruit into a sauce and mixing it with zucchini noodles for a rich, crunchy dish.
The avocado works wonderfully for a decadent sauce (or dip!) that requires minimal fuss and maximum flavor.
Avocado Garlic Sauce
Prep Time:10 minutes
- 1 avocado, ripe and pitted
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 2 T fresh lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
1. Add the basil and garlic to a food processor and blend to a fine consistency.
2. Add the avocado flesh, olive oil and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
4. Serve with zucchini noodles or ribbons.
This article was republished with permission from blog.paleohacks.com.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!