Avocados are like little secret weapons that make every meal taste better. Not to mention the dose of healthy fats they give us every time we eat them. The healthy fats in avocados are incredible for our hair, skin and nails. They also keep to keep us feeling full and satisfied.
Avocado toast has been gaining popularity, and for good reason. This recipe will help you take your avocado toast game to the next level. With a couple of simple, healthy additions your avocado toasts will look like little pieces of art!
We recommend making these the next time you entertain. Cut each one in half, arrange them on a pretty marble or wood board and pass them around as little appetizers. Or, pick your favourite toppings and make them for a quick, easy breakfast, lunch or dinner (multi-purpose indeed!). Here are the 4 toppings to spice up your avocado toast!
Radish & Pink Peppercorn
Poached Egg & Chive
If you’re vegan, simply swap out the poached egg for another one of the veggie options. If you’re gluten-free then use your favourite gluten-free toast. Happy toast making!!
Avocado Toast 4 Ways
Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Refined Sugar-free, Vegan-optional
Yield: makes 4 toasts
- 1 avocado, mashed
- squeeze of fresh lemon
- pinch of sea salt
- black pepper
- drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 slices of toast
- cucumber slices
- pinch of chili flakes
- tomato slices
- Basil leaves, torn
- 2 radish bulbs, sliced
- pinch of crushed pink peppercorn
- 1 Poached egg (omit if vegan)
- sprinkle of minced chives
- sea salt
- black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all smashed avocado ingredients in a small bowl and smash. Set aside.
- Slice 1 avocado. Set aside.
- Lay out 4 slices of toast. Divide smashed avocado between 2 slices. Divide sliced avocado between 2 slices.
- Arrange cucumber slices and chili flakes on the first smashed avocado toast. Arrange tomato slices and basil leaves on the second.
- Arrange sliced radish and peppercorns on the first sliced avocado toast. Place poached egg and chives on the second.
- Finish each toast off with a sprinkling of sea salt, black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!