Avocados are like little secret weapons that make every meal taste better. Not to mention the dose of healthy fats they give us every time we eat them. The healthy fats in avocados are incredible for our hair, skin and nails. They also keep to keep us feeling full and satisfied.
Avocado toast has been gaining popularity, and for good reason. This recipe will help you take your avocado toast game to the next level. With a couple of simple, healthy additions your avocado toasts will look like little pieces of art!
We recommend making these the next time you entertain. Cut each one in half, arrange them on a pretty marble or wood board and pass them around as little appetizers. Or, pick your favourite toppings and make them for a quick, easy breakfast, lunch or dinner (multi-purpose indeed!). Here are the 4 toppings to spice up your avocado toast!
Radish & Pink Peppercorn
Poached Egg & Chive
If you’re vegan, simply swap out the poached egg for another one of the veggie options. If you’re gluten-free then use your favourite gluten-free toast. Happy toast making!!
Avocado Toast 4 Ways
Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Refined Sugar-free, Vegan-optional
Yield: makes 4 toasts
- 1 avocado, mashed
- squeeze of fresh lemon
- pinch of sea salt
- black pepper
- drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 slices of toast
- cucumber slices
- pinch of chili flakes
- tomato slices
- Basil leaves, torn
- 2 radish bulbs, sliced
- pinch of crushed pink peppercorn
- 1 Poached egg (omit if vegan)
- sprinkle of minced chives
- sea salt
- black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all smashed avocado ingredients in a small bowl and smash. Set aside.
- Slice 1 avocado. Set aside.
- Lay out 4 slices of toast. Divide smashed avocado between 2 slices. Divide sliced avocado between 2 slices.
- Arrange cucumber slices and chili flakes on the first smashed avocado toast. Arrange tomato slices and basil leaves on the second.
- Arrange sliced radish and peppercorns on the first sliced avocado toast. Place poached egg and chives on the second.
- Finish each toast off with a sprinkling of sea salt, black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
Lose 11 pounds in 22 days?
Is it REALLY possible to lose 11 lbs. of fat in 22 days? Actually yes… BUT only when you’re a level 4 fat burner. Unfortunately, most people are stuck as level 1 fat burners. So, how do you become a level 4 fat burner to lose up to 11 lbs. in 22 days? Simply eat these foods daily: