Get your Free copy of The Complete Ketogenic Diet For Beginners
Learn how you can lose weight and keep it off while eating your favourite foods like Pizza & Mac and cheese!
Bananas are fruits, and we’ve all heard that eating fruits and vegetables are good for us. But what makes these crescent-shaped snacks so special?
Bountiful Banana Benefits
- Bananas are not into monkey business. They’re pretty straightforward fruits. They have a happy color, they naturally curve into a smile, and they are scientifically proven to cure depression. Bananas have high levels of tryptophan, which our body converts to serotonin, a compound in our brain that makes us happy. Bananas can also reduce PMS symptoms and stress levels.
- Bananas sustain blood sugar levels and punch you in the face with energy, and that’s a great thing before you take on a strenuous workout. The humble banana will keep working while you’re working out by protecting you against annoying, painful muscle cramps.
- Move over milk. Bananas can counteract calcium loss during urination, helping you build strong bones.
- You can get a very good portion of your daily vitamin B6 recommendation from these superfoods. Vitamin B6 can reduce swelling, protect against type two diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen your nervous system and help with the production of white blood cells.
- Did you know that bananas have enough iron to strengthen blood and relieve anemia? They are also high in potassium and low in salt, which improves brain function and makes them FDA certified to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attacks and stroke.
- You will notice a significant improvement in your digestion once you start consuming more of these awesome fruits. Bananas help to remove heavy metals and toxins from the body and produce digestive enzymes that help your body absorb nutrients.
- No longer will your washroom experience be painful and strenuous. The high fiber content in bananas will help to relieve your constipation and help restore lost electrolytes after an episode of diarrhea.
- Bananas, being a natural antacid, will provide relief from acid reflux, heartburn, GERD and stomach ulcers.
Banana’s are a great sword in the battle against diseases and sickness.
- When you eat bananas, you strengthen your shield against kidney cancer, macular degeneration of the eyes and other chronic diseases. Bananas can also help to cure morning sickness and cool a fever.
- If you’re trying to quit smoking, which I advise that you do for various health reasons, bananas contain B-vitamins, potassium and magnesium that speed the recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
The banana peel is packed with benefits too.
- Try taping a piece of banana peel against your wart to remove it naturally. You can also use a banana peel to soothe itchy and irritating bug bites or hives. You can even rub the inside of a banana peel on your leather shoes or handbag and polish with a dry cloth for a quick shine. People might look at you crazy, but they’ll love how your shoes look after!
For more on banana benefits, and to see an awesome healthy banana and avocado smoothie recipe, visit Stumbleupon.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 76 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel....all while you enjoy your favourite foods like pizza!!!!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!