Looking for more turmeric recipes and love golden milk? You’re going to love this turmeric chai latte! Look no further if you crave something warm after your breakfast. This new spin on golden milk will change your mornings for the better.
This chai golden milk is not only super delicious, but also super-easy. It’s best when made in the blender as it gets super frothy, just like your favorite coffee shop would make it. However, if you don’t have a blender that opens on top (do NOT use a screw-bottom blender), you can also make this on the stovetop using a whisk to combine everything nicely. Just make sure you grind your spices first.
This turmeric chai latte will keep you full all morning. This is due in part to the healthy fats used like almond butter and raw coconut oil.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
The addition of chai spices like cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and black pepper take this latte to the next level, adding tons of vibrant, spicy flavor. I like to sweeten my turmeric lattes with raw honey, but if you’re a vegan maple syrup or coconut nectar would work well too.
Turmeric Milk Chai Latte (Chai Golden Milk)
Dairy-free, gluten-free, refined-sugar free, vegan-optional
Serves: 2 / Cook time: 15 mins
- 4 teaspoons raw honey
- ½ teaspoon cardamom seeds
- ½ teaspoon dried cloves
- 2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 8 cracks of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 4 teaspoons raw coconut oil
- 2 ½ cups freshly boiled water
- turmeric powder for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in an open-top blender and secure lid. Note that a screw-on bottom blender like the Magic-bullet or Nutra-bullet will not work with this recipe.
- Cover lid of blender with a tea towel to prevent any splashing.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into mugs, dust with turmeric and enjoy.
Turmeric Milk Chai Flavor-profile
- Texture: frothy, creamy
- Flavor: nutty, spicy, aromatic, fragrant, slightly bitter, slightly sweet
- Color: Golden yellow
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!