This recipe is the creation of Talia Chai, registered holistic nutritionist and clean foods chef. For more dairy-free, gluten-free and refined sugar-free recipes, check out Talia’s cookbook, Clean Eating here. Warning – recipes are designed to make you feel extra fabulous, bursting with energy and give you super glowing skin!
Knife skills, knife skills, knife skills!
Let’s be honest guys, sometimes certain fruits and veggies can seem a bit challenging to cut open properly. This may cause us to buy them less often or only buy them pre-cut. But with a couple of extra minutes and a sharp knife, it’s super-easy to do it yourself. No more avoiding pineapples in the fruit aisle!
If you think you’ll have extra pineapple cubes, store in an airtight container in the freezer and pop them into smoothies.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- 1 ripe pineapple
- Cut off and discard the leafy top and bottom sections.
- Stand the pineapple up vertically on your cutting board and slice the peel off in strips (from top to bottom).
- Continue rotating pineapple, cutting away peel and removing the little fibrous pieces.
- Next, slice the pineapple lengthwise around the core into 4 slabs. Discard core.
- Dice each slab into cubes, place in a bowl and enjoy!
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.