This article is shared with permission from our friends at PaleoHacks.
Every now and then I get a hankering for a creamy cauliflower dip to serve with crunchy sliced veggies.
The flavor of this cauliflower dip is so mild that you’re able to completely dictate the taste of the dip with the spices that you add. Have fun and make a spicy version by adding cayenne, or up the flavor ante with some extra garlic.
Drizzle your finished dip with some olive oil and a pretty sprinkle of sweet paprika. It’s ready in only five minutes — perfect for game night!
Creamy Cauliflower Dip Recipe
Claim Your FREE Copy of The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Now!
The flavor of the cauliflower dip is mild, so add lots of garlic or spices to dictate the taste!
Recipe by: Diana Keuilian
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Preparation time: 5 Minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, steamed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Dash of sea salt and black pepper
- Pinch of cumin, paprika, garlic powder, turmeric, and onion powder
- Throw all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add more seasoning as you see fit.
- Serve with sliced veggies, olives, and homemade almond flour crackers or even as a dip for finger foods
A quick note from our founders
Claim Your FREE Copy of
Discover 131 delicious fat-shredding keto recipes inside this special edition of this New York Times bestseller… plus more. And today we’re GIVING it away 100% FREE!