Protocol For the Test
1. First thing upon waking—before drinking or putting anything in your mouth—spit the first sputum into a glass of fresh water.
Claim Your FREE Copy of The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Now!
2. Check the water every 15 minutes for up to one hour.
3. If you should observe any of the following changes, then the saliva is likely carrying a fungal overgrowth.
- a. Strings (like legs) traveling down into the water from the saliva floating on top
- b. Cloudy specks suspended in the water
- c. “Cloudy” saliva that sinks to the bottom of the glass
4. If you should observe no changes in the water and the saliva is floating after an hour, then it appears you are not in a state of overgrowth of fungus.
5. A positive test for an overgrowth of fungus should be discussed with your health care professional for appropriate diagnosis and treatment
A quick note from our founders
Claim Your FREE Copy of
Discover 131 delicious fat-shredding keto recipes inside this special edition of this New York Times bestseller… plus more. And today we’re GIVING it away 100% FREE!