Protocol For the Test
1. First thing upon waking—before drinking or putting anything in your mouth—spit the first sputum into a glass of fresh water.
2. Check the water every 15 minutes for up to one hour.
3. If you should observe any of the following changes, then the saliva is likely carrying a fungal overgrowth.
- a. Strings (like legs) traveling down into the water from the saliva floating on top
- b. Cloudy specks suspended in the water
- c. “Cloudy” saliva that sinks to the bottom of the glass
4. If you should observe no changes in the water and the saliva is floating after an hour, then it appears you are not in a state of overgrowth of fungus.
5. A positive test for an overgrowth of fungus should be discussed with your health care professional for appropriate diagnosis and treatment
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.