Protocol For the Test
1. First thing upon waking—before drinking or putting anything in your mouth—spit the first sputum into a glass of fresh water.
2. Check the water every 15 minutes for up to one hour.
3. If you should observe any of the following changes, then the saliva is likely carrying a fungal overgrowth.
- a. Strings (like legs) traveling down into the water from the saliva floating on top
- b. Cloudy specks suspended in the water
- c. “Cloudy” saliva that sinks to the bottom of the glass
4. If you should observe no changes in the water and the saliva is floating after an hour, then it appears you are not in a state of overgrowth of fungus.
5. A positive test for an overgrowth of fungus should be discussed with your health care professional for appropriate diagnosis and treatment
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!