In the world of pizza there have been significant changes over the last couple of years. The low fat, low carb and gluten free cauliflower crust has been making its name known around the world.
Producing good results is not a problem with this recipe. Cauliflower pizza is simple to make and absolutely delicious. Substitutions like this have been making America’s favorite foods much healthier and easier to make. Now I know everyone loves pizza, and rightfully so, but something needed to be done about how unhealthy it is.
This recipe is easy, and you can most likely find all the ingredients within your household. So here it is, make sure to follow the instructions closely to ensure the best results!
The first step is grinding up the cauliflower. Grind it up until it resembles rice. This will ensure that you have done enough to start cooking with. You also want to make sure you bake it in the oven for about 15 minutes prior to adding toppings.
The microwave is also eligible for use, however, I would recommend staying away from it because of health reasons. But if you’re short on time you can use the microwave for about 8 minutes, this will help produce the same results as the oven.
You can use any kind of toppings. It’s all up to you; the cauliflower crust can definitely take on any toppings that you want to use.
Here is recipe that will change the way you enjoy pizza.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
– 1 large egg
– 1/8 tablespoon of salt
– 1/ cup of Parmesan or Mozzarella cheese. Make sure grate or shred the cheese, and avoid packaged cheese
– ¼ tablespoon of freshly ground black pepper
– 1 cauliflower head that is 7 to 8” wide
– 1/2 tablespoon of Italian herd seasoning (rosemary, basil or parsley)
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and line the baking sheet with some parchment paper. Use your discretion.
2. Be sure to rinse the cauliflower and remove the outer leaves while separating it into florets with a paring knife. Then place the cauliflower florets in a food processor and process until you get a rice texture.
3. Place the cauliflower on a prepared baking sheet and bake it for 15 minutes. This will ensure you get a crunchy crust.
4. Remove the cooked cauliflower from the oven and place it in a bowl lined with double or triple layered cheesecloth.
5. Squeeze the liquid out of the cauliflower cheesecloth ball. Do this as hard as you can. Do this a few times until there is barely any liquid. Make good use of those muscles you’ve been blessed with!
6. Increase your oven temperature to 450 degrees F. Place cauliflower in a mixing bowl along with an egg, cheese, herb seasoning, salt, black pepper and mix all ingredients together. Then transfer this mixture to the same baking sheet you used before. Flatten this with your hands until a thin pizza crust is formed.
7. Then bake this again for 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Top the pizza off with your favorite toppings. Bake the pizza again so that the toppings can cook and the cheese can brown.
9. If you follow these instructions you be sure to enjoy a healthy yet delicious pizza of your own.
For more tips on baking your own cauliflower pizza crust visit ifoodreal.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!