This article was republished with permission from hungryforchange.tv.
Rich in the forgotten superfood spices, this delicious coconut chai recipe is full of antioxidants, great for anti-aging and disease prevention.
Sourced from The Food Matters Recipe Book
Coconut Chai Recipe
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy.
- 2 cups spring or filtered water
- 1 tablespoon chai tea mix (nutmeg, cloves, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, licorice, tea leaves)
- 1 whole star anise
- 2 whole green cardamom pods
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Homemade coconut milk or organic canned coconut milk (Use nut milk if you prefer)
- Raw honey or coconut sugar to taste
- Pour the water in a pot, add chai mix and additional spices.
- Bring the pot to a simmer, then reduce heat to low. Cover and let spices infuse for 10 minutes.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve to fill mugs 2/3 full.
- Top up with coconut milk and sweeten to taste.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!