This article was republished with permission from hungryforchange.tv.
Rich in the forgotten superfood spices, this delicious coconut chai recipe is full of antioxidants, great for anti-aging and disease prevention.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!GET YOUR FREE COOKBOOK!
Sourced from The Food Matters Recipe Book
Coconut Chai Recipe
- 2 cups spring or filtered water
- 1 tablespoon chai tea mix (nutmeg, cloves, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, licorice, tea leaves)
- 1 whole star anise
- 2 whole green cardamom pods
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Homemade coconut milk or organic canned coconut milk (Use nut milk if you prefer)
- Raw honey or coconut sugar to taste
- Pour the water in a pot, add chai mix and additional spices.
- Bring the pot to a simmer, then reduce heat to low. Cover and let spices infuse for 10 minutes.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve to fill mugs 2/3 full.
- Top up with coconut milk and sweeten to taste.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!