This article was republished with permission from hungryforchange.tv.
Rich in the forgotten superfood spices, this delicious coconut chai recipe is full of antioxidants, great for anti-aging and disease prevention.
Sourced from The Food Matters Recipe Book
Coconut Chai Recipe
Claim Your FREE Copy of The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Now!
- 2 cups spring or filtered water
- 1 tablespoon chai tea mix (nutmeg, cloves, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, licorice, tea leaves)
- 1 whole star anise
- 2 whole green cardamom pods
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Homemade coconut milk or organic canned coconut milk (Use nut milk if you prefer)
- Raw honey or coconut sugar to taste
- Pour the water in a pot, add chai mix and additional spices.
- Bring the pot to a simmer, then reduce heat to low. Cover and let spices infuse for 10 minutes.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve to fill mugs 2/3 full.
- Top up with coconut milk and sweeten to taste.
A quick note from our founders
Claim Your FREE Copy of
Discover 131 delicious fat-shredding keto recipes inside this special edition of this New York Times bestseller… plus more. And today we’re GIVING it away 100% FREE!