What if someone tells you that you can drop a dress size simply by eating a spoonful of honey before bed each night, consuming cinnamon right after waking up or torching your belly fat with lemon? Well, that’s true. It is commonly believed that each of these items; Lemon, Honey, and Cinnamon each individually aid in the process of weight loss.
Let’s assess the qualities of these gold ingredients and their role in weight loss.
Honey for Weight Loss
Honey and weight loss is truly underestimated. Honey is a healthy and natural golden substance that acts as a healthy alternative to sugar. You can substitute honey with normal sugar to sweeten foods and beverages including tea and coffee. This may also help reduce calories in your diet. However, honey can be used in several ways to cut that fat that bulges around you.
- Drinking a lukewarm glass of water stirred with a teaspoon of honey after meals (especially with green tea) greatly aids in digestions which may also help promote weight loss.
- Honey can be taken with lemon and cinnamon as well to further promote weight loss.
Honey contains a number of health benefits, however, when choosing honey, make sure you don’t purchase over processed jars of honey. Instead, opt for the most natural forms of honey available.
Cinnamon for Weight Loss
Cinnamon is absolutely a delicious and versatile spice that can be used in several ways. From adding cinnamon to baked goods, applesauce or even use it for hair and weight loss tips, cinnamon also helps promote lean body mass and decreases the levels of body fat.
- Mixing honey and cinnamon in warm water and consuming when waking up and before sleeping is believed to aid in weight loss. it’s a healthy mix that will most definitely aid digestion and will help you relax.
Claim Your FREE Copy of The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Now!
Lemon for Weight Loss
Lemon- the super-food may indeed help minimize weight gain and obesity, and at the same time, improves insulin resistance. From its property of cleansing the stomach, lemons are high in pectin fiber that helps make you feel full longer, fight hunger pangs and keep cravings at bay.
- Consume lemon and honey in combination to lose weight. Warm water, honey, and lemon also create a more alkaline atmosphere in your stomach helping you lose weight faster.
- Here is the key, drink a glass of lemon water in the morning instead of downing a coffee cuppa. You can have your cup of tea or coffee after an hour of drinking lemon juice.
Making your Miracle Weight Loss Solution!
You can implement all these elements together in a way that you are able to avail each of their unique health benefits. Here’s what you can do.
- If you love drinking tea, you can add a tablespoon of each into a mug of tea, stir well and make sure all the elements have well dissolved and settled.
- You can even make a concoction by simply using boiling water, dissolving part of a cinnamon stick in it, a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
In order to lose weight, one needs to focus on calorie count via healthy eating and exercise. Drinking honey and cinnamon mixtures or lemon and honey mixtures may also help promote weight loss; however one should not solely rely on these to lose weight.
This article was republished with permission from Fitness Republic.
A quick note from our founders
Claim Your FREE Copy of
Discover 131 delicious fat-shredding keto recipes inside this special edition of this New York Times bestseller… plus more. And today we’re GIVING it away 100% FREE!