Here is a grocery list of whole foods you can incorporate into your healthy clean eating lifestyle. You are not required to purchase every item on this list, this is simply a guide. Your goal is to purchase whole foods as close as possible to its natural state without chemicals, pesticides, artificial flavors etc.
1. Try to steam, bake, grill or eat foods raw.
2. Fill the majority of your plate with fresh vegetables.
3. Avoid processed sugars and refined food.
4. Drink 1/3 your body weight in lbs of water every day in ounces (oz.).
Claim Your FREE Copy of The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Now!
i.e. 200 lbs x 33% = 66 oz (equivalent to 8 cups)
5. Combine protein with carbs to stay full longer.
6. Do not count calories just watch portion sizes.
Remember purchase items made with natural ingredients. If it is impossible to locate an item that can’t be purchased store bought without processed ingredients i.e. ketchup or mustard, make it home made. That’s it, now see our ultimate clean eating grocery shopping infographic below.
A quick note from our founders
Claim Your FREE Copy of
Discover 131 delicious fat-shredding keto recipes inside this special edition of this New York Times bestseller… plus more. And today we’re GIVING it away 100% FREE!