Here is a grocery list of whole foods you can incorporate into your healthy clean eating lifestyle. You are not required to purchase every item on this list, this is simply a guide. Your goal is to purchase whole foods as close as possible to its natural state without chemicals, pesticides, artificial flavors etc.
1. Try to steam, bake, grill or eat foods raw.
2. Fill the majority of your plate with fresh vegetables.
3. Avoid processed sugars and refined food.
4. Drink 1/3 your body weight in lbs of water every day in ounces (oz.).
i.e. 200 lbs x 33% = 66 oz (equivalent to 8 cups)
5. Combine protein with carbs to stay full longer.
6. Do not count calories just watch portion sizes.
Remember purchase items made with natural ingredients. If it is impossible to locate an item that can’t be purchased store bought without processed ingredients i.e. ketchup or mustard, make it home made. That’s it, now see our ultimate clean eating grocery shopping infographic below.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.