The Hearty Soul is pleased to offer our readers a FREE 16 oz jar of Almond Butter through Thrive Market, an online grocery store that delivers organic, healthy, non-GMO foods right to your doorstep! Take advantage of this great offer today.
Gluten-free muffins can be dry and let’s face it slightly tasteless, but not these ones – they are deliciously moist, flavorful and with all the health benefits! The majority of foods – including muffins – containing gluten are often processed foods containing artificial colors and chemicals. Processed muffins are high in carbohydrates and fats. By sticking to recipes such as this one for your tasty treats, you’ll be maintaining a healthier balance to your diet.
It is not only nutritional balance that these muffins offer you. The raspberries give them a slight tartness that works so well with the sweetness of the bananas. I always bake these if I’m going to a kids party, they are super easy to make and go down an absolute storm with both adults and kids. As they’re only sweetened with a little maple syrup, it is brilliant to know that this party food is not only great for the taste buds but is also great for your health too.
Coconut Banana Muffins
Time: 35 min
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup Almond Butter
- coconut or natural yogurt to serve
What to Do:
- Pre-heat the oven the 180C
- Mash the bananas in a bowl then add Almond Butter and all other ingredients all other ingredients, mix well, then fold in the berries
- Line each hole of your muffin tray with cases or baking paper, spoon the mixture in each hole and cook for 35 minutes, until the muffins are golden.
- Take out of oven, let the muffins cool a little then serve with yogurt if using.
The Hearty Soul is pleased to offer our readers a FREE jar of almond butter through Thrive Market, an online grocery store that delivers organic, healthy, non-GMO foods right to your doorstep! Take advantage of this great offer today.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes