Things are often really busy in my life so I am constantly looking for quick snack ideas that I can grab on the go, especially when I’m heading out the door to yoga. I find that having a quick snack about 30 minutes before yoga helps boost my energy levels for a great class. Yogi Date Balls are one of my favourite snacks because they are easy to make ahead of time, store in the freezer and then grab as I’m running out the door.
Yogi Date Balls are naturally sweetened with dates and full of delicious and nutritious seeds and nuts. They are packed with protein and fibre to give you fuel throughout your practice. The best part is you can make them in less than ten minutes with ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry! They are raw so there is no baking required and the nutrients in the ingredients will stay intact.
Prep time: 10 minutes or less
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
Optional chill time: 30 minutes
Serving size: 12 large balls
- 2 cups (roughly 250g) pitted dates
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp warm water
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp chopped almonds
- Place dates and warm water in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Scoop the creamed dates into a bowl and fold in the remaining ingredients, with the exception of ½ cup coconut flakes. If the mixture is soggy then slowly add more oats, if the mixture is too dry slowly add warm water.
- Shape balls between 3 to 4 cm in diameter and roll them in the reserved ½ cup coconut.
- Enjoy right away or place on a baking sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes to set. Enjoy straight out of the freezer for a quick pre yoga energy boost.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!