This article was republished with permission from Hungryforchange.tv.
Every now and then a little caffeine is warranted to wake you up. While straight coffee can cause stomach irritability, jitters, and an inevitable crash, adding a few items to it can help it to replenish you, wake you up, and ward off any negative side effects.
This recipe will be easy on your stomach, and will give you a healthy jolt of energy to keep you going all day!
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy.
Makes a pitcher for the week.
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 4 cups coffee (your favorite roast) or herbal coffee
- 1 cup vanilla hemp protein powder
- 10 dates
- 2 cups coconut milk
- Brew coffee with spices.
- Blend coffee, coconut milk, dates, and hemp powder in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Enjoy each morning to wake you up, energize you and keep you feeling satisfied, without the crash.
What’s Your Go-To ‘Pick Me Up’ Recipe?
Check out these other coffee recipes:
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!