Every now and then I get a hankering for a creamy cauliflower dip to serve with crunchy sliced veggies.
The flavor of this cauliflower dip is so mild that you’re able to completely dictate the taste of the dip with the spices that you add. Have fun and make a spicy version by adding cayenne, or up the flavor ante with some extra garlic.
Drizzle your finished dip with some olive oil and a pretty sprinkle of sweet paprika. It’s ready in only five minutes – perfect for game night!
Creamy Cauliflower Dip Recipe
- 1 head cauliflower, steamed
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Dash of sea salt and black pepper
- Pinch of cumin, paprika, garlic powder, turmeric, and onion powder
- Throw all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add more seasoning as you see fit.
- Serve with sliced veggies, olives and homemade almond flour crackers or even as a dip for finger foods
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes