Every now and then I get a hankering for a creamy cauliflower dip to serve with crunchy sliced veggies.
The flavor of this cauliflower dip is so mild that you’re able to completely dictate the taste of the dip with the spices that you add. Have fun and make a spicy version by adding cayenne, or up the flavor ante with some extra garlic.
Drizzle your finished dip with some olive oil and a pretty sprinkle of sweet paprika. It’s ready in only five minutes – perfect for game night!
Creamy Cauliflower Dip Recipe
- 1 head cauliflower, steamed
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Dash of sea salt and black pepper
- Pinch of cumin, paprika, garlic powder, turmeric, and onion powder
- Throw all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add more seasoning as you see fit.
- Serve with sliced veggies, olives and homemade almond flour crackers or even as a dip for finger foods
Lose 11 pounds in 22 days?
Is it REALLY possible to lose 11 lbs. of fat in 22 days? Actually yes… BUT only when you’re a level 4 fat burner. Unfortunately, most people are stuck as level 1 fat burners. So, how do you become a level 4 fat burner to lose up to 11 lbs. in 22 days? Simply eat these foods daily: