Erin Ireland shares her Creamy Lavender Earl Grey Smoothie that makes for a taste bud satisfying breakfast or afternoon tea inspired snack.
- 6 Earl Grey tea ice cubes
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk or coconut beverage
- 1 cup cold Earl Grey tea
- 1 Tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 serving Vega One Nutritional Shake French Vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp lavender buds
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan rock salt
- Handful of coconut ribbons (garnish)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (if you’re feeling sinful! Totally optional)
- Boil water and make a big pot of Earl Grey tea.
- Set aside one cup of Earl Grey tea and let cool.
- Pour remaining Earl Grey tea in ice cube trays and freeze (you’ll need at least six cubes).
- Combine all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Top with coconut ribbons and enjoy!
Can you eat chocolate on the Keto diet? Good news!
Download our free report today for instant access to 28 recipes for making delicious chocolate treats — all 100% Keto approved.
This article was republished with permission from myvega.com.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!