Erin Ireland shares her Creamy Lavender Earl Grey Smoothie that makes for a taste bud satisfying breakfast or afternoon tea inspired snack.
- 6 Earl Grey tea ice cubes
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk or coconut beverage
- 1 cup cold Earl Grey tea
- 1 Tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 serving Vega One Nutritional Shake French Vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp lavender buds
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan rock salt
- Handful of coconut ribbons (garnish)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (if you’re feeling sinful! Totally optional)
- Boil water and make a big pot of Earl Grey tea.
- Set aside one cup of Earl Grey tea and let cool.
- Pour remaining Earl Grey tea in ice cube trays and freeze (you’ll need at least six cubes).
- Combine all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Top with coconut ribbons and enjoy!
This article was republished with permission from myvega.com.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!