This article is share with permission from our friends at Paleohacks.
Crispy, crunchy, juicy Buffalo chicken tenders with a rich, Buffalo sauce in 30 minutes or less.
Perfect for gameday, parties or savory snacking, these chicken tenders pack an addicting crunch without any of the gluten. Best of all: you just need a handful of ingredients and zero fancy cooking skills to make them!
For this recipe, grass-fed butter or ghee brings omega-3s to the Buffalo sauce, while apple cider vinegar adds a probiotic punch. Instead of coating the chicken tenders in a flour-based batter, they are coated in almond meal. Almond meal helps to add a crunchy texture since these tenders are baked instead of fried.
For the chicken:
- 1 lb organic chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 organic egg
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
For Buffalo Sauce:
- 6 Tablespoons grass-fed butter or ghee, unsalted
- 1/2 cup Paleo hot sauce
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Start by blotting chicken with paper towels to remove moisture, which helps the breading to stick
- Dip each chicken tender in whisked egg, then dredge in an almond meal and sea salt mixture. Tip: Too much egg will cause the breading to slide off, so make sure to shake off the excess egg before coating it with almond meal
- From there, simply place the Buffalo chicken tenders on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes
- In the meantime, prepare the Buffalo sauce by melting the grass-fed butter and whisking in hot sauce and ACV
- Divide the mixture so that there is plenty of Buffalo sauce leftover for dipping
- When the first 15 minutes are up, brush Buffalo sauce on chicken tenders and return to the oven to finish baking for another 15 minutes
- Serve tenders hot with plenty of Buffalo sauce, carrots, and celery. If you want to get really creative, top off your favorite salad with these chicken tenders for protein
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.