This decadent Blueberry Cheesecake is raw vegan, gluten, and even paleo! It is made with a chewy date and pecan base that is topped with creamy vegan blueberry cashew cream cheese that tastes just like the real thing. It gets all of its sweetness from the dates, blueberries and a pinch of stevia making it sugar-free and bursting with fibre and antioxidants.
Blueberry Cheesecake is an excellent make-ahead dessert that can be left in the freezer in an airtight container for several months. It is perfect to have on hand for unexpected company. If you are not planning on entertaining anytime soon, you can make it into 12 tarts using a muffin tin.
Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
Can you eat chocolate on the Keto diet? Good news!
Download our free report today for instant access to 28 recipes for making delicious chocolate treats — all 100% Keto approved.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Inactive Prep Time: 5 hours
Serving Size: 12 slices
- 2 cups raw cashews
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup dates, roughly 5
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-4 teaspoons water *optional
- Place cashews in a bowl and cover them with water. Soak for at least 3 hours to overnight and rinse before using.
- To make the base, place the dates, pecans, shredded coconut, stevia, and salt in a high-speed blender or food processor and pulse until it forms into a chunky crumbly mixture. If your dates are really dry, you may need to add 2-4 teaspoons of water. The base is ready when you can roll it into a ball that stays together.
- Press the base mixture into a 7-inch springform pan or 12 muffin liners. Place it in the freezer and chill while you prepare the filling.
- To make the filling, place the soaked cashews, lemon juice, stevia, coconut oil and vanilla in the high-speed blender or food processor and process until silky smooth.
- Remove the chilled base from the freezer and top with 2/3 or the vegan cashew cream cheese and return to the freezer to set.
- Add 1 cup of blueberries to the remaining filling in the blender or food processor and process until smooth. Pour over the chilled cheesecake, cover and freeze until solid, roughly 5 hours.
- Before serving, defrost the blueberry cheesecake in the fridge for 3 hours and garnish with the remaining 1/2 cup of blueberries.
You have to try these delicious cheesecake recipes:
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!