This article is shared with permission from our friends at blog.paleohacks.com.
Craving something rich and decadent after dinner, like a delectably dense cheesecake?
It’s a Paleo Cheesecake AND a Vegan Cheesecake!
Cheesecake may not seem Paleo, but with a few alterations, you get the most heavenly Paleo-friendly dessert ― right down to the caramel sauce! Which, by the way, might be the easiest caramel sauce you’ll ever make.
With a crunchy crust made from chopped almonds and dates and a chewy center of cashews and coconut cream, these cheesecakes will satisfy those aches for something sweet, crunchy, chewy and sticky all at the same time.
These delicious bites will satisfy your caramel and cheesecake craving without making you touch inflammatory dairy, sugar, corn syrup or cream! Talk about an amazing feat. It’s also high in fiber and good fat so this dessert won’t give you a sugar crash.
The Benefits of Dates
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
As mentioned above, these caramel cheesecake bites are made with dates, which have been found to give you relief from the following:
- Intestinal disorders
- Heart problems
- Sexual dysfunction
- Abdominal cancer
These dessert bites are so tasty you would never know that they’re filled with healthy ingredients like dates, almonds, and cashews. The best part? These cheesecakes come in bite-sized cups of deliciousness! That way, your dessert is both adorable and portion-control friendly. Three cheers for these cheesecake bites!
Caramel Paleo Cheesecake Bites
Decadent dairy-free cheesecake bites that will send your taste buds on a sensory journey.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 6 hours
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight, then drained)
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk, do NOT shake the can, and scoop the cream off the top (reserve the remaining milk for a smoothie later!)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk, shake the can before opening
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare a regular-sized muffin tin by greasing it with coconut oil.
- To make the crust: Add the dates and almonds (you can also use cashews) into a food processor and blend until finely chopped.
- The mixture should begin to stick together and form a dough.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon into each muffin tin and, using your fingers or the bottom of a drinking glass, firmly press the mixture down until it completely sticks together.
- To make the filling: Wipe out your food processor and add the cashews, coconut cream, maple syrup, and 1/4 cup coconut oil.
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the tins over the mini crusts.
- Place in the freezer for 4-6 hours.
- To make the caramel sauce: While the cheesecakes are freezing, prepare the caramel sauce by adding the coconut palm sugar, coconut milk, honey, and butter into a large glass mixing glass.
- Allow the sauce to cool at room temperature until the cheesecakes have hardened.
- Remove the cheesecakes from the muffin tins and drizzle the caramel sauce over the cheesecake bites and enjoy!
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!