This article is shared with permission from our friends at PaleoHacks.
This no-bake pumpkin freezer fudge is made with only six wholesome ingredients and absolutely no processed sugar.
Coconut butter makes the base of this creamy fudge, and a dash of pumpkin spice adds all the seasonal flavor you need. You can also add a little creamy nut butter for a luscious texture to these fudge bars.
To make these no-bake fudge bars, you won’t need any fancy equipment. Just stir and freeze! The hardest part is waiting for them to harden up so that you can devour them.
These treats have plenty of sweetness from the maple syrup, but you can add more if you’d like it a little bit sweeter. Feel free to add your favorite ingredients to this simple recipe, too. Raw nuts, shredded coconut, dark chocolate chips, or blueberries would be incredible additions. Simply stir them in with the other ingredients and freeze for your own unique batch of pumpkin freezer fudge!
Keep your pumpkin fudge bars in the freezer to help them keep their shape, then grab one anytime you need a dessert fix!
Spiced Pumpkin Freezer Fudge
This no-bake pumpkin fudge is made with only six wholesome ingredients and absolutely no processed sugar.
Recipe by: Megan Olson
Total Time: 2 Hours, 10 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 8 bars
- 10×5 baking pan
- Parchment Paper
- Mixing Bowl
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup organic pumpkin purée
- 2 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the coconut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined. Do not overmix. If the batter is too stiff, add ¼ cup coconut oil and stir until smooth.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking sheet and spread into a smooth layer.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until frozen.
- Slice into 18 bars and serve. Keep the leftover bars in the freezer.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!