This article was republished with permission from juliedaniluk.com.
This energizing yet detoxifying soup is super fast and easy and yet it tastes gourmet! Celery contains a phytonutrient called polyacetylene, which has been shown to provide relief from inflammation-rooted conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Claim Your FREE Copy of The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Now!
- 2 cups chopped beets
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 4 cups vegetable broth OR chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme OR 2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pink rogray OR grey sea salt
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 cups unsweetened coconut beverage
- Optional: 2 tablespoons dairy and nut-free pesto
- Add all ingredients, except coconut beverage, to a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes or until everything is very soft.
- In a blender, process the soup with coconut beverage until smooth.
- Top with pesto if desired.
- 20 Inflammation-Busting Foods
- Turmeric Saffron Milk Recipe For Inflammation
- Turmeric & Cauliflower Flatbread Fights Inflammation
A quick note from our founders
Claim Your FREE Copy of
Discover 131 delicious fat-shredding keto recipes inside this special edition of this New York Times bestseller… plus more. And today we’re GIVING it away 100% FREE!