This article was republished with permission from juliedaniluk.com.
This energizing yet detoxifying soup is super fast and easy and yet it tastes gourmet! Celery contains a phytonutrient called polyacetylene, which has been shown to provide relief from inflammation-rooted conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- 2 cups chopped beets
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 4 cups vegetable broth OR chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme OR 2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pink rogray OR grey sea salt
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 cups unsweetened coconut beverage
- Optional: 2 tablespoons dairy and nut-free pesto
- Add all ingredients, except coconut beverage, to a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes or until everything is very soft.
- In a blender, process the soup with coconut beverage until smooth.
- Top with pesto if desired.
- 20 Inflammation-Busting Foods
- Turmeric Saffron Milk Recipe For Inflammation
- Turmeric & Cauliflower Flatbread Fights Inflammation
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.