This article was republished with permission from juliedaniluk.com.
This energizing yet detoxifying soup is super fast and easy and yet it tastes gourmet! Celery contains a phytonutrient called polyacetylene, which has been shown to provide relief from inflammation-rooted conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- 2 cups chopped beets
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 4 cups vegetable broth OR chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme OR 2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pink rogray OR grey sea salt
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 cups unsweetened coconut beverage
- Optional: 2 tablespoons dairy and nut-free pesto
- Add all ingredients, except coconut beverage, to a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes or until everything is very soft.
- In a blender, process the soup with coconut beverage until smooth.
- Top with pesto if desired.
- 20 Inflammation-Busting Foods
- Turmeric Saffron Milk Recipe For Inflammation
- Turmeric & Cauliflower Flatbread Fights Inflammation
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!