When we get older our skin gets older with us. Skin products are apart of a multibillion-dollar industry that continues to evolve with every insecurity and “flaw” that society brings to our attention.
Our mistake is that instead of turning to nature to deal with nature, we’ve been depending on synthetic drugs and ointments to work miracles.
Natural DIY Botox Mask Recipe
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
What You’ll Need:
- 5 tablespoons of organic, pure carrot juice (make it yourself with a juicer!)
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1 cup of water, add 100ml of water and bring to a boil.
- After the mixture has become a thicker consistency, let it cool.
- Add the fresh carrot juice and sour cream
- Stir the mixture until it is a smooth texture and then apply to your face
- Let the mask sit on your face for 25-30 minutes.
- Rinse mask off gently with warm water and apply a water based moisturizer.
- Apply mask 2-3 times a week!
This mask is able to hydrate your face and eliminate the traces of fatigue. This minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles and uneven complexion.
The beta-carotene in carrots will help bring collagen and elastin back to your skin and in doing so make your skin more firm and resilient. The sour cream in your mask will also help balance your pH levels, which can drastically improve your skins complexion and eliminate future breakouts!
Cornstarch has the ability to draw out impurities like black heads and white heads, while also minimizing the size of your pores to prevent future breakouts!
Applying this DIY botox mask 2-3 times a week will have your skin appearing youthful within the month! No need to pay an obscene amount of money and put yourself through the risks of botox!
To read the original article, visit Your Stylish Life
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!