This article is shared with permission from our friends at Paleohacks.
You can’t go wrong with this heavenly, honey glazed sweet potato recipe, it is tender on the inside, lightly crisped and caramelized on the outside. This recipe is an easy side to go with just about any meal you can think of, it’s also great as a snack.
This recipe come together in no time, and in few simple steps you will have an amazing dish, just cut the sweet potatoes, toss with olive oil and spices, bake and just before the end glaze with honey and serve with chopped pecans.
Baked Sweet Potato Wedges Recipe
Claim Your FREE Copy of The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Now!
Total Time: 50 MINS
Cook Time: 40 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Recipe by: Dina Hassan
This heavenly, honey glazed sweet potato recipe is an easy side to go with just about any meal you can think of.
- 1 1/2 lbs small potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter ( optional )
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 360°F. Line a baking tray with baking paper, set aside.
- Rinse the sweet potatoes, chop into halves and cut each half into 3 or 4 wedges. Roughly chop the pecans.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large bowl and toss with olive oil. combine the cinnamon and ginger in a small bowl and then sprinkle over the wedges. Toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange the wedges on the baking tray with the skin sides down. Bake for 25 minutes then remove from oven and sprinkle with butter and honey, return to the oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside until slightly cooled, serve with chopped pecan.
Tip: I used cinnamon and ginger to spice the sweet potatoes, as it makes a tasty combo with the pecan, but you can also use nutmeg or allspice.
You can add grass-fed butter for and extra creamy taste, but it also just as great without it.
Try out these sweet potato recipes next!
A quick note from our founders
Claim Your FREE Copy of
Discover 131 delicious fat-shredding keto recipes inside this special edition of this New York Times bestseller… plus more. And today we’re GIVING it away 100% FREE!