That Was Scary
I know. That was the point, actually. Cancer is responsible for so many deaths in America (and worldwide) every year that it’s important that you know some of the statistics. Many of you may have been touched by cancer, either in the suffering of a loved one or the loss of a friend. That may be why you’re here: you’re looking for answers.
So What Are the Answers?
Where do you get them?
So what are the best sources?
- Aloe Vera: This spiky plant can be stripped of it tough outer-layer and the translucent gel makes a nifty textured addition to any drink (I really like it in this lemonade recipe)
- Avocado: Not just the meat anymore. Science has recently revealed the health benefits of the avocado pit (check ’em out here). Or if that’s not your thing, you can try this excellent raw, summer soup recipe
- Barley Grass: Try juicing it or tossing it in a salad.
- Chlorella: A teeny micro-organism that packs a huge wallop! Add this to smoothies for health benefits or sneak them into healthy salad dressings.
- Coconut: Not just the oil (although, man, it helps!). Include the meat and the milk for added health benefits!
- Cucumber: You can try any of these 20 recipes here
- Figs: Super high fibre! Keeps you regular!
- Flaxseeds: High fiber and full of omega-3s!
- Garlic: Do I need to say more?
- Ginger: Check out any of these articles:
- Papaya: A wonderful morning treat in a fruit salad.
- Pineapple: Remember to keep the core of the pineapple for smoothies!
- Spirulina: Like Chlorella, this little miro-organism is all about keeping you healthy.
- Sprouts: Any and all, they make great edible garnish for soups, salads and whatever else!
Anything else you want to read about? let us know in the comments!
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!