Rich in dark chocolate, grain and dairy-free muffins, with a subtle hint of coffee!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Cup almond meal
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons ground coffee beans
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoon cacao powder
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C)
- Grind fresh coffee beans and combine in a large mixing bowl with almond meal, coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs and cacao.
- Divide mixture evenly between 6 muffin trays and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until firm on top.
Shared with permission from our friends at Food Matters.
Lose 11 pounds in 22 days?
Is it REALLY possible to lose 11 lbs. of fat in 22 days? Actually yes… BUT only when you’re a level 4 fat burner. Unfortunately, most people are stuck as level 1 fat burners. So, how do you become a level 4 fat burner to lose up to 11 lbs. in 22 days? Simply eat these foods daily: