Rich in dark chocolate, grain and dairy-free muffins, with a subtle hint of coffee!
Claim Your FREE Copy of The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Now!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Cup almond meal
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons ground coffee beans
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoon cacao powder
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C)
- Grind fresh coffee beans and combine in a large mixing bowl with almond meal, coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs and cacao.
- Divide mixture evenly between 6 muffin trays and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until firm on top.
Shared with permission from our friends at Food Matters.
A quick note from our founders
Claim Your FREE Copy of
Discover 131 delicious fat-shredding keto recipes inside this special edition of this New York Times bestseller… plus more. And today we’re GIVING it away 100% FREE!