Rich in dark chocolate, grain and dairy-free muffins, with a subtle hint of coffee!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Cup almond meal
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons ground coffee beans
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoon cacao powder
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C)
- Grind fresh coffee beans and combine in a large mixing bowl with almond meal, coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs and cacao.
- Divide mixture evenly between 6 muffin trays and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until firm on top.
Shared with permission from our friends at Food Matters.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!