With warmer weather looming and beach season just around the corner, we are all looking for a quick way to shed that winter belly bulge that kept us nice and warm all winter.
Here are 8 simple and easy ways to eliminate excess belly fat while also boosting energy levels:
1. Lemon Water Wake Up – Before you do anything else, drink a glass of warm lemon water first thing in the morning. Warm water is easier on the stomach and the citrus is known to spark your resting metabolic rate to give the body an extra energy boost and encourage rapid caloric burn the whole day through.
2. Say No to Sugar – Sugars are not your friend. Not only do the spike blood sugar levels and encourage overeating, but they substantially slow your immune system and encourage fat deposits not just in your belly, but in and around vital internal organs.
Can you eat chocolate on the Keto diet? Good news!
Download our free report today for instant access to 28 recipes for making delicious chocolate treats — all 100% Keto approved.
3. White Rice is a Vice – You may think eating rice is a good way to lose weight, but it has so little nutritional value that you may end up eating more later in the day. Try quinoa, brown rice or whole grains instead.
4. Hydrate! – Drinking water is an excellent way to flush toxins from your system naturally. It is recommended that you drink half your weight in ounces each day. So if you weigh 140 pounds you should be drinking 70 ounces of water every day.
5. Chew raw garlic – Garlic is a known warming spice and can help ignite the flame of a sluggish metabolism. Chewing a clove a day is also a great way to detoxify the body and increase blood circulation.
6. Avoid Fatty Meats – If you are really serious about getting rid of that bulge, consider a vegetarian diet. Meats can slow digestion and encourage stores of fat.
7. Smoothie Your Meals – Fruit and vegetable smoothies are an excellent way to eat clean and fortify the body with nutrients. Easy on the digestive tract, consider adding probiotic yogurt to your morning smoothie for an added metabolic boost.
8. Spice Up Your Life – Cinnamon, paprika, turmeric, curry and chili powder are great ways to improve insulin resistance and reduce levels of sugar in the blood – minimizing the chances of overeating.
If you want to learn more, visit Idea Digezt
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!