This article is shared with permission from our friends at Dr. Axe.
This pumpkin blueberry pancakes recipe is a favorite by all who try it. It’s gluten-free, qualifies as a genuine high-fiber food and is seriously delicious! Try it and you won’t be sorry!
From the sound of it, you might think leaky gut only affects the digestive system, but in reality, it can affect more. Because Leaky Gut is so common, and such an enigma, I’m offering a free webinar on all things leaky gut. Click here to learn more about the webinar.
Pumpkin Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
Total Time: 15 MINUTES
- 1 cup gluten-free pancake flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Combine wet ingredients in a bowl (except blueberries)
- Whisk in dry ingredients carefully to avoid clumping
- Stir in blueberries
- Heat Coconut oil in pan over medium heat
- Pour approximately 1/3 cups of batter per pancake until pan is full
- Cook until bubbles form on top of batter and begin to pop, flip and repeat cooking
- Serve warm with blueberry and maple syrup
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.