This pumpkin blueberry pancakes recipe is a favorite by all who try it. It’s gluten-free, qualifies as a genuine high-fiber food and is seriously delicious! Try it and you won’t be sorry!
From the sound of it, you might think leaky gut only affects the digestive system, but in reality, it can affect more. Because Leaky Gut is so common, and such an enigma, I’m offering a free webinar on all things leaky gut. Click here to learn more about the webinar.
Pumpkin Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
Total Time: 15 MINUTES
Claim Your FREE Copy of The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Now!
- 1 cup gluten-free pancake flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Combine wet ingredients in a bowl (except blueberries)
- Whisk in dry ingredients carefully to avoid clumping
- Stir in blueberries
- Heat Coconut oil in pan over medium heat
- Pour approximately 1/3 cups of batter per pancake until pan is full
- Cook until bubbles form on top of batter and begin to pop, flip and repeat cooking
- Serve warm with blueberry and maple syrup
This article is shared with permission from our friends at Dr. Axe.
A quick note from our founders
Claim Your FREE Copy of
Discover 131 delicious fat-shredding keto recipes inside this special edition of this New York Times bestseller… plus more. And today we’re GIVING it away 100% FREE!