This pumpkin blueberry pancakes recipe is a favorite by all who try it. It’s gluten-free, qualifies as a genuine high-fiber food and is seriously delicious! Try it and you won’t be sorry!
From the sound of it, you might think leaky gut only affects the digestive system, but in reality, it can affect more. Because Leaky Gut is so common, and such an enigma, I’m offering a free webinar on all things leaky gut. Click here to learn more about the webinar.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
Pumpkin Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
Total Time: 15 MINUTES
- 1 cup gluten-free pancake flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Combine wet ingredients in a bowl (except blueberries)
- Whisk in dry ingredients carefully to avoid clumping
- Stir in blueberries
- Heat Coconut oil in pan over medium heat
- Pour approximately 1/3 cups of batter per pancake until pan is full
- Cook until bubbles form on top of batter and begin to pop, flip and repeat cooking
- Serve warm with blueberry and maple syrup
This article is shared with permission from our friends at Dr. Axe.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!