It’s always the perfect time to share the most incredible, gluten-free Zucchini Bread recipe! This loaf makes a delicious breakfast, snack or even dessert. The zucchini adds a touch of moisture and a burst of nutrients.
We’ve sweetened it only with pure maple syrup so you can enjoy a slice and feel good about it.Although we’ve used eggs in this recipe, you can easily make it vegan by replacing them with “chia eggs.” Simply mix 2 tablespoons of chia seeds with 6 tablespoons warm water and let sit until it forms a gel.
If you’re on-the-go, this recipe can also be turned into muffins by cooking it in a muffin tin instead of a loaf pan. If you fancy a sweeter treat, mix some dark chocolate chips into the dough before baking. Now let’s get to the recipe, shall we?
Watch The Hearty Soul’s nutritionist, Alina Islam, make this delicious gluten-free zucchini bread from scratch!
Gluten-Free Maple Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 banana (ripe and mashed)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs (whisked) (vegans can use chia eggs as a replacement)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 zucchini (grated)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine the dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix well to combine (flours, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, flax seed).
- In a separate bowl, mash your banana. Add in olive oil, eggs, maple syrup and zucchini. Mix well to combine. Now add in your dry ingredients and mix well again.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and press the dough evenly across the pan. Bake in the oven for 1 hour. (Test to see if it is done by inserting a toothpick into the center. If it comes out clean, the bread is finished.) Remove from oven and let cool. Lift parchment paper out of the loaf pan and cut into slices. Enjoy!
Lose 11 pounds in 22 days?
Is it REALLY possible to lose 11 lbs. of fat in 22 days? Actually yes… BUT only when you’re a level 4 fat burner. Unfortunately, most people are stuck as level 1 fat burners. So, how do you become a level 4 fat burner to lose up to 11 lbs. in 22 days? Simply eat these foods daily:Lose up to 11 lbs. in 22 days by eating these foods daily
(upgrades you to level 4 fat burning status)