It’s always the perfect time to share the most incredible, gluten-free Zucchini Bread recipe! This loaf makes a delicious breakfast, snack or even dessert. The zucchini adds a touch of moisture and a burst of nutrients.
We’ve sweetened it only with pure maple syrup so you can enjoy a slice and feel good about it.Although we’ve used eggs in this recipe, you can easily make it vegan by replacing them with “chia eggs.” Simply mix 2 tablespoons of chia seeds with 6 tablespoons warm water and let sit until it forms a gel.
If you’re on-the-go, this recipe can also be turned into muffins by cooking it in a muffin tin instead of a loaf pan. If you fancy a sweeter treat, mix some dark chocolate chips into the dough before baking. Now let’s get to the recipe, shall we?
Watch The Hearty Soul’s nutritionist, Alina Islam, make this delicious gluten-free zucchini bread from scratch!
Gluten-Free Maple Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 banana (ripe and mashed)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs (whisked) (vegans can use chia eggs as a replacement)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 zucchini (grated)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine the dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix well to combine (flours, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, flax seed).
- In a separate bowl, mash your banana. Add in olive oil, eggs, maple syrup and zucchini. Mix well to combine. Now add in your dry ingredients and mix well again.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and press the dough evenly across the pan. Bake in the oven for 1 hour. (Test to see if it is done by inserting a toothpick into the center. If it comes out clean, the bread is finished.) Remove from oven and let cool. Lift parchment paper out of the loaf pan and cut into slices. Enjoy!
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!