This recipe makes one bread loaf.
I found this recipe on Ami Sue Oldfathers site and made a few alterations for a slightly less sweet bread. I enjoy this for a midday snack with a spread of coconut oil. YUM!
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!GET YOUR FREE COOKBOOK!
- 4 C. organic sprouted almonds, ground fine
- 1 C. organic gluten free oats
- 1 C. sprouted sunflower seeds
- ½ C. organic sprouted pumpkin seeds
- ½ C. organic black chia seeds
- ¾ C. organic medjool dates, diced
- 5 T. organic flaxseed, ground
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 3 T. organic maple syrup
- 4 T. organic coconut oil, melted
- 1-1/2 C. filtered water
1. Place almond in high speed blender, till they are fine ground. Don’t overprocess or you’ll end up with butter.
2. Place in large bowl, add remainder of dry ingredients, and diced dates and mix well.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the bowl of dry ingredients and stir till well combined.
4. Place the “dough” on a teflex covered dehydrator sheet and shape into a loaf.
Dehydrate for one hour at 145 degrees. Then turn down to 115 degrees and dry for another 4-6 hours.
5. Remove bread and slice. Lay each piece onto the dehydrator mesh sheet and dry for another four to six hours until the right moisture level is achieved for your taste preference. Remember the thicker your slices, the longer your drying time.
6. Store in air tight container. If kept in the fridge it should last up to 2 weeks, depending on how moist your bread is.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!