Recipe from Plant-Based Katie Mae
Editor’s note: This plant-based recipe is for a Spicy Sweet Potato Hash. Flavorful and healthy, this dish includes sweet potatoes and greens, along with some delicious spices. Enjoy.
Spicy Sweet Potato Hash
Total Time: 20 minutes
Number of servings: 2
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
Per Serving169 calories
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 sweet potato, diced in ½ inch pieces
- ¼–½ cup orange juice or low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- pinch of red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- ½ bunch of kale, shredded
- In a large skillet or sauté pan over high heat, add onion and potatoes. Dry-sauté for 3 minutes, with the pan covered, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, whisk orange juice and almond butter together. Pour this dressing over the onion and potato and stir. Reduce the heat to low-medium and cook for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the spices and kale and simmer for 3 more minutes. The dish is done when the potatoes are fully cooked and the kale has a bright green color.
Tell us in the comments what you think of this plant-based recipe because we’d love to know!
This article was republished with permission from foodrevolution.org/em>.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!