You know it’s the most important meal of the day, but sometimes you’re in a rush, so you just grab a quick piece of toast with butter.
The problem is, you’re setting yourself up for a day of overeating. People who skimp on breakfast typically eat more throughout the day and are more likely to be overweight.
But I get it, you’d rather hit snooze for another fifteen minutes than spend time scrambling eggs or making waffles.
The good news is – you can work with toast!
As long as you’re eating some kind of whole grain bread, a piece of toast is an excellent start to a breakfast. Complex carbohydrates help keep your blood level steady and keep you going until lunch.
It will, however, need some help from its friends fiber and protein to transform into a complete breakfast.
5 Energy-Boosting, Healthy Toast Topping Weight-Losing Suggestions
These great combinations are easy and provide the right stuff to get you through the day.
1. Raspberries, Blackberries, Basil and Greek Yogurt – berries are a great source of fiber and Greek yogurt a nutritious substitute for cream cheese that’s loaded with protein.
2. Bananas, Almond Butter and Chia Seeds – bananas provide you with all sorts of good sugars, while chia seeds are packed full of protein, healthy fats, and a ton of fiber. Just sprinkle a few on top (just remember to stay hydrated when you eat chia seeds).
3. Apples, honey, and organic peanut butter – apples are full of fiber and take longer to digest than most other fruits, providing you with longer lasting energy. Honey helps fuel your muscles and slowly releases energy all day.
If you have a little more time in the morning and just love toast, you can also try putting a fried or scrambled egg on top of avocado, or some smoked salmon with spinach.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.