Okay, so if you renew your razor once every two weeks for a year you might pay as much as a hundred dollars a year to shave your legs. Now say you shave your legs for sixty years. That’s SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS. That is one very nice pair of shoes or several Trivago deals down to Cuba. Plus, we have a recipe to keep your legs smooth on your trips. One that’s better for the environment than throw-away razors filling a dump.
A Honey-Sugar-Lemon Wax. Yep. Sweet and sour combine for one sweetly energizing and pampering experience for you and everywhere you like to keep smooth.
- ¼ cup of honey
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- ½ a lemon’s worth of juice (maybe a 1/16 of a cup of lemon juice concentrate)
- OLD FABRIC STRIPS (T-shirts, ancient tea towels, or even regular old bath towels)
1) Mix your three ingredients together in a bowl. Microwave it in twenty-second intervals for a combined minute, stirring at each break (you don’t want this to boil. It’ll burn and smell awful. Or worse, burn your skin).
2) Take it out of the microwave, and let it cool till you can touch it without hurting yourself. I’d put this at the 15-20 minute mark, but try it before you apply. The texture should be like thick honey or thin home-wax kits. If you think it’s too runny just add a tablespoon of sugar and reheat for another twenty seconds.
3) So with your strips pre-cut fabric, apply your wax (the back of a spoon works, or if you have those craft popsicle sticks, use them) in the direction that your hair lies in. Apply the fabric strip on top of the wax in the same way (start at your knee and go down your shin for waxing you lower leg) using gentle pressure. Then pulling your skin taut, pull the wax strip up and back starting from the ankle up to your knee.
4) Any spare or leftover wax can be used again. Just cover it and store in the fridge. You can reheat it in the microwave if it’s safe, or just heat it up under some hot running water.
Since the wax doesn’t have any actual wax in it, hot water is all you need to clean up AND you can just wash your strips in some hot water for reuse next time!
Lose 11 pounds in 22 days?
Is it REALLY possible to lose 11 lbs. of fat in 22 days? Actually yes… BUT only when you’re a level 4 fat burner. Unfortunately, most people are stuck as level 1 fat burners. So, how do you become a level 4 fat burner to lose up to 11 lbs. in 22 days? Simply eat these foods daily: