If you’re a lifelong smoker, you need to read this. Especially if you’re in that logical trap that convinces you that since the damage to your lungs and body is already done, there’s no point in trying to quit or heal your body.
Might as well still enjoy a good smoke, right?
Nothing could be further from the truth. The fact that this faulty argument keeps several of us stuck to this poisonous addiction is downright depressing.
Do I Need to Detox My Lungs?
Even if you don’t smoke you’re still causing damage to your lungs by either living in the perpetual pollution cloud found in most major cities or by living in the micro-pollution cloud caused by a regular smoker in your life. Watch this video for more information:
Don’t panic, all is not lost when it comes to your lungs. They’re a lot more resilient than you thought and, if given the chance, they can greatly recover from the direst of smoking habits if you use the right treatment.
Good news everyone!
Here’s How to Purify Your Lungs in Just Three Days
- Take a break from smoking ASAP.
- Immediately eliminate all dairy products from your diet. Their benefits are not worth the costs to your lungs.
- The night before your detox you must drink some herbal tea to start your detox process.
- As soon as you wake up, make yourself some organic lemon water.
- Between breakfast and lunch make sure you drink some carrot juice.
- Anytime during the day, enjoy some grapefruit or pineapple juice.
- Right before bed, enjoy a potassium-loaded juice like cranberry juice.
Repeat for three days. Then enjoy breathing!
Original article published on Healthy Food Team.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes