Staying in ketosis is a breeze with these chocolatey keto cookie dough fat bombs!
If you love chocolate chip cookie dough, you’ll go nuts over this recipe for keto-friendly fat bombs. With just 10 minutes of prep time, you’ll have a batch of naturally sweetened treats that won’t kick you out of ketosis.
These fat bombs are made with a satisfying base of coconut oil and almond flour and naturally sweetened with monk fruit. If you’ve never tried this sugar replacement before, you’ll be amazed – it has no calories, and scores zero on the glycemic index, so it won’t raise your blood sugar.
Start off by beating the coconut oil with a whisk for about five minutes, until it is light and fluffy. Then add the monk fruit sweetener, vanilla extract, and salt, and continue beating until the ingredients are combined. Next, sift in the almond flour and mix well with a wooden spoon until you get a thick, homogeneous cookie dough. Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
Next, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and shape the cookie dough into a 1-inch thick rectangle on the prepared sheet. Let the cookie dough chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before slicing into 12 even rectangles. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container chilled in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- Large bowl
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
- 8 T coconut oil, solid
- 1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener
- ½ T vanilla extract
- ¼ t kosher salt
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a bowl, beat the coconut oil with a whisk until it is light and fluffy, about one minute.
- Add the monk fruit sweetener, vanilla extract, and salt, and then continue beating until combined for about another 30 seconds.
- Sift in the almond flour and mix with a wooden spoon for about one minute to make a thick, homogeneous dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and then shape the dough into a 1-inch thick rectangle. Let it chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once firm, cut the cookie dough into 12 rectangles and enjoy! Place the cookie dough fat bombs in an airtight container and store for up to one week in the refrigerator.
Tip: For a more buttery taste, simply replace the coconut oil with ghee in the same amount.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!