This article is shared with permission from our friends at Pet Guide.
Taking inspiration from a Christmas favorite, Terry’s Chocolate Orange, we decided to turn it into a dog-friendly holiday dog treat. To make it as jolly as possible, we used clementines, a seedless citrus treats you may find in your stocking. We’re sure that your dog will unwrap these gifts with glee!
Orange Carob Dog Treat Recipe
Makes 35 treats
- 4 clementines, peeled and pureed
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/8 flax seed meal
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup carob chips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Peel and split clementines. Add to blender and puree. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add flour, flax seed meal, egg, carob chips, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Add clementine puree to ingredients and stir into mixture.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut with cookie cutter and place on cookie sheets.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cook on racks overnight to harden.
Lose 11 pounds in 22 days?
Is it REALLY possible to lose 11 lbs. of fat in 22 days? Actually yes… BUT only when you’re a level 4 fat burner. Unfortunately, most people are stuck as level 1 fat burners. So, how do you become a level 4 fat burner to lose up to 11 lbs. in 22 days? Simply eat these foods daily:Lose up to 11 lbs. in 22 days by eating these foods daily
(upgrades you to level 4 fat burning status)