This article is shared with permission from Weed Tab.
When it comes to ways to eat your pot, weed brownies has to be one of the most popular of them all. And rightfully so, because they’re fairly easy to make, they taste good, and they’re an effective way to get stoned via oral ingestion.
So let’s get baked with an easy and efficient weed brownies recipe!
- 7 ounces of dark baking chocolate
- 10 grams of cannabis shake flour (see note below)
- 8 ounces of unsalted butter cut into small chunks
- 1 ¾ cups coconut sugar
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup sifted cocoa powder
- 1 cup sifted Gluten-Free Flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup finely ground dark roasted coffee (optional, but very tasty)
- small pinch of kosher salt (also optional, but also a very tasty ingredient)
- Move oven rack to center position and preheat oven to 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slowly melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat on the stove.
- Once the butter begins to melt, then add the cannabis shake flour a little at a time until it’s completely mixed in with the melting butter.
- After the butter has melted, and the cannabis shake flour has had a few minutes to begin the decarboxylation process, then it’s time to add the chocolate to the butter/cannabis mixture and turn off the heat.
- Stir the butter mixture until the chocolate melts down completely.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, sugar, coffee, salt and eggs to a large mixing bowl and combine.
- Carefully add the cannabis-infused butter mixture to the mixing bowl and stir until combined well.
- Pour the now mixed weed brownies mixture into a 9-inch square metal baking pan that’s either lined with parchment paper or sprayed with cooking spray.
- Tap the filled pan on the countertop to ensure the mixture has spread evenly and to release any air pockets.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes (tip: check for doneness by sticking a toothpick in the center of the weed brownies, and when it comes out clean, they’re done).
- Let the pan cool completely before cutting.
- Cut the weed brownies into share-size squares and enjoy.
The original recipe was written by Mary Jean Dunsdon (aka Watermelon Girl).
Cannabis Shake Flour
Here are Mary Jean’s simple directions for making cannabis shake flour:
- Dried cannabis buds and sugar trim leaves that are ground into powder and sifted.
- Tip: for extra conversion [decarboxylation] resulting in a higher potency, place the desired amount of shake flour into a crock pot, secure lid and dry cook on low heat for 1 hour.
*Note: The cannabis shake flour and butter that this recipe calls for can be replaced with our super-potent cannabis butter. Simply follow our super-simple weed butter recipe and use the same amount of butter that’s called for in this recipe.
And remember, folks, it’s only fair to make those you share weed brownies with aware that they’re about to ingest a cannabis-infused treat. Be kind when sharing the kind.
Lose 11 pounds in 22 days?
Is it REALLY possible to lose 11 lbs. of fat in 22 days? Actually yes… BUT only when you’re a level 4 fat burner. Unfortunately, most people are stuck as level 1 fat burners. So, how do you become a level 4 fat burner to lose up to 11 lbs. in 22 days? Simply eat these foods daily:Lose up to 11 lbs. in 22 days by eating these foods daily
(upgrades you to level 4 fat burning status)