Many ordinary, everyday products have toxic metals in them. It is a growing problem in modern society with the rising levels of pollution and the increased use of chemicals used in industries. The toxicity is creating a significant health risk to our community and future generations.
How Common Are They?
Toxic metals are in the foods we eat, the water we drink, and the air we breathe. The human body does require a small amount, of a few specific metals, but all too often the concern is getting too much.
How Does It Happen?
Metal poisoning occurs as a result of the unhealthy accumulation of specific metals in the body. Metals become toxic when the quantity is too high, and it takes very little to be considered too much. The six most commonly ingested metals are mercury, aluminum, cadmium, arsenic, lead, and nickel.
Symptoms of Metal Toxicity
- Abdominal pain
- Metabolic acidosis
- Painful neuropathy
- Difficulty breathing
- Impaired cognitive, motor or language skills
- Digestive distress
- Impaired blood sugar regulation
- Aching joints
These toxic metals can cause or contribute to a long list of diseases including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and many other brains and neurological disorders.
Metals Hair Test
Get your Free copy of The Complete Ketogenic Diet For Beginners
Learn how you can lose weight and keep it off while eating your favourite foods like Pizza & Mac and cheese!
Don’t worry, and there is a very easy way for you to test if your metal content is too high. All you need is a single strand of hair. Many researchers consider hair as the tissue of choice for toxic and several nutrient elements.
Hair element testing can assist the physician with an early diagnosis of physiological disorders associated with abnormalities in essential and toxic element metabolism. Scalp hair is easy to sample, and it grows on average about 2 cm/month which means it contains a brief record of exposure to toxic elements.
Toxic elements can be 200-300X more concentrated in hair than in blood or urine. So, hair is the tissue of choice for detection of recent exposure to toxic metal elements.
Unlike blood, hair element deviations levels often appear before most evident of symptoms. This means they can be a valuable preliminary tool for predicting the development of abnormalities. Hair element analysis is a precious and inexpensive screen for metal toxicity. You can get many at-home test kits ordered through the internet which cost just under $100.
Find a hair analysis company online that is closest to your city, simply follow the instructions included in the kit that they send you, and then wait for the results! (All you really have to do is trim a few strands of hair about an inch long, and send the hair sample to their labs).
How To Lower Toxic Metal Levels
While you’re waiting for your test results, here’s what you can do to help your body cleanse itself of heavy metals:
- Increase your fiber intake. This will help to remove toxins from your digestive tract.
- Eat fruits and veggies with antioxidants. Antioxidant-rich foods (such as berries, oranges, cherries, and kale) can help to limit the damage that heavy metals do to your body’s cells
- Eat more sulfur. This isn’t as gross as it sounds! Garlic and onions are actually very high in sulfur content, and you can cook with them in a variety of delicious ways to get the most out of their liver detox properties.
- Drink plenty of water. Of course, you should stay hydrated anyway, but it’s important to keep an active cycle of flushing things out of your body. You can’t do this without lots and lots of water.
- Avoid processed, factory-farmed and non-organic food as much as possible. This will help reduce your exposure to heavy metals and also prevent the aggravation of toxicity symptoms.
So if you are experiencing any of the symptoms mentioned above, or you only feel that you are too often exposed to metals than pluck out a hair and take the test. You won’t be sorry that you did.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!