Creamy, zesty, simple to put together and delicious. Ticking all of your boxes? These mini raw coconut and lime ‘cheesecakes’ will soon become your hero recipe!
- ½ cup macadamia or almonds
- ½ cup Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blitz until fine and combined.
- Divide the base between 6 mini moulds (line molds with baking paper or use silicone molds)
- Press down evenly. Place in freezer to set while you make the filling.
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp Food Matters Superfood Greens
- Place all the ingredients into the food processor and process until you have a smooth, silky texture.
- Take the bases out of freezer and pour mixture over bases, evenly.
- Let the cheesecakes set in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Keep cheesecakes in the freezer until 10-15 minutes prior to serving.
- Top with some fresh lime and crushed nuts.
This article was republished with permission from foodmatters.tv.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!