Creamy, zesty, simple to put together and delicious. Ticking all of your boxes? These mini raw coconut and lime ‘cheesecakes’ will soon become your hero recipe!
- ½ cup macadamia or almonds
- ½ cup Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blitz until fine and combined.
- Divide the base between 6 mini moulds (line molds with baking paper or use silicone molds)
- Press down evenly. Place in freezer to set while you make the filling.
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp Food Matters Superfood Greens
- Place all the ingredients into the food processor and process until you have a smooth, silky texture.
- Take the bases out of freezer and pour mixture over bases, evenly.
- Let the cheesecakes set in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Keep cheesecakes in the freezer until 10-15 minutes prior to serving.
- Top with some fresh lime and crushed nuts.
This article was republished with permission from foodmatters.tv.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.