There may be a hundred posts about this on the Internet already, but we wanted to add to the pool because there are hundreds of people who don’t do this, still don’t know about it and could benefit greatly!
The Morning Lemon Trick
Here’s How You Do It
Can you eat chocolate on the Keto diet? Good news!
Download our free report today for instant access to 28 recipes for making delicious chocolate treats — all 100% Keto approved.
Heat some water in a kettle in the morning and then mix it with some room temperature to make it drinkable. In your mug, squeeze about half a lemon (or quarter, to start). Drink on an empty stomach.
Here’s Why It’s Awesome
- Reduces bloating
- Helps with weight loss (for an added kick, add a pinch of cayenne pepper to boost metabolism)
- Helps you poop if constipated
- Clears up skin blemishes & acne
- Boosts immune system
- Replenishes electrolytes lost through exercise
- Makes digestion stronger i.e. easier to break down food, especially fat
- Reduces pain & inflammation in joints
But seriously, do this for a week. It just clears out the gunk from the night before and makes digestion so much better that day. Your skin should start to look and feel better pretty quickly as well.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!