A buttery blend of nuts and coconut make these No Bake Keto Cookies deliciously satisfying!
The sugar-free, low carb cookies are made possible using a blend of macadamia nuts and pecans. When combined in a blender with a little salt, it becomes a creamy, slightly sweet and low carb nut butter perfect for creating a keto-friendly cookie dough!
Next, the silky macadamia-pecan nut butter gets mixed with shredded coconut flakes and melted grass-fed butter for a little natural sweetness. Tip: Melted coconut oil can also be substituted for the butter.
Once the batter is well mixed, use your hands to form it into small cookies and place on a baking sheet. Note: The batter will be slightly oily! Freeze the cookies for 1 to 2 hours to set.
Enjoy them as a healthy snack, late night dessert, or lunchbox cookie. They’re great dunked in coffee or tea!
No-Bake Freezer Keto Cookies
A buttery blend of nuts and coconut make these No Bake Keto Cookies deliciously satisfying.
Recipe By: Megan Olson
Total Time: 1 Hour & 20 Minutes
Preparation time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Serves: 15 cookies
- Food processor
- Mixing bowl
- Parchment paper
- Sheet pan
- ½ cup raw macadamia nuts
- ½ cup raw pecans
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter, melted
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add the macadamia nuts, pecans and salt to a food processor. Pulse on high for 3-5 minutes or until the batter is smooth.
- Transfer the batter to a mixing bowl. Add the melted butter and coconut flakes to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the dough (about 2 teaspoons) onto the baking sheet. Flatten and shape into a cookie with your hands. Repeat for all the dough until you have 15 cookies.
- Place in the freezer 1-2 hours to set, then enjoy!
This article is shared with permission from our friends at Paleo Hacks.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!