A buttery blend of nuts and coconut make these No Bake Keto Cookies deliciously satisfying!
The sugar-free, low carb cookies are made possible using a blend of macadamia nuts and pecans. When combined in a blender with a little salt, it becomes a creamy, slightly sweet and low carb nut butter perfect for creating a keto-friendly cookie dough!
Next, the silky macadamia-pecan nut butter gets mixed with shredded coconut flakes and melted grass-fed butter for a little natural sweetness. Tip: Melted coconut oil can also be substituted for the butter.
Once the batter is well mixed, use your hands to form it into small cookies and place on a baking sheet. Note: The batter will be slightly oily! Freeze the cookies for 1 to 2 hours to set.
Enjoy them as a healthy snack, late night dessert, or lunchbox cookie. They’re great dunked in coffee or tea!
No-Bake Freezer Keto Cookies
Claim Your FREE Copy of The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Now!
A buttery blend of nuts and coconut make these No Bake Keto Cookies deliciously satisfying.
Recipe By: Megan Olson
Total Time: 1 Hour & 20 Minutes
Preparation time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Serves: 15 cookies
- Food processor
- Mixing bowl
- Parchment paper
- Sheet pan
- ½ cup raw macadamia nuts
- ½ cup raw pecans
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter, melted
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add the macadamia nuts, pecans and salt to a food processor. Pulse on high for 3-5 minutes or until the batter is smooth.
- Transfer the batter to a mixing bowl. Add the melted butter and coconut flakes to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the dough (about 2 teaspoons) onto the baking sheet. Flatten and shape into a cookie with your hands. Repeat for all the dough until you have 15 cookies.
- Place in the freezer 1-2 hours to set, then enjoy!
This article is shared with permission from our friends at Paleo Hacks.
A quick note from our founders
Claim Your FREE Copy of
Discover 131 delicious fat-shredding keto recipes inside this special edition of this New York Times bestseller… plus more. And today we’re GIVING it away 100% FREE!