A buttery blend of nuts and coconut make these No Bake Keto Cookies deliciously satisfying!
The sugar-free, low carb cookies are made possible using a blend of macadamia nuts and pecans. When combined in a blender with a little salt, it becomes a creamy, slightly sweet and low carb nut butter perfect for creating a keto-friendly cookie dough!
Next, the silky macadamia-pecan nut butter gets mixed with shredded coconut flakes and melted grass-fed butter for a little natural sweetness. Tip: Melted coconut oil can also be substituted for the butter.
Once the batter is well mixed, use your hands to form it into small cookies and place on a baking sheet. Note: The batter will be slightly oily! Freeze the cookies for 1 to 2 hours to set.
Enjoy them as a healthy snack, late night dessert, or lunchbox cookie. They’re great dunked in coffee or tea!
No-Bake Freezer Keto Cookies
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy.
A buttery blend of nuts and coconut make these No Bake Keto Cookies deliciously satisfying.
Recipe By: Megan Olson
Total Time: 1 Hour & 20 Minutes
Preparation time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Serves: 15 cookies
- Food processor
- Mixing bowl
- Parchment paper
- Sheet pan
- ½ cup raw macadamia nuts
- ½ cup raw pecans
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter, melted
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add the macadamia nuts, pecans and salt to a food processor. Pulse on high for 3-5 minutes or until the batter is smooth.
- Transfer the batter to a mixing bowl. Add the melted butter and coconut flakes to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the dough (about 2 teaspoons) onto the baking sheet. Flatten and shape into a cookie with your hands. Repeat for all the dough until you have 15 cookies.
- Place in the freezer 1-2 hours to set, then enjoy!
This article is shared with permission from our friends at Paleo Hacks.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!