Parenting can be hard. Completely perfect parenting with these 15 tips and parenting tricks that your kids will like… and you’ll LOVE!
1. Pacifiers stay clean by storing them in plastic cups.
A great idea for moms-on-the-go!
2. Cover a picnic table in oilcloth for a no-stain play space.
Oilcloth is easy to wipe clean, so you don’t need to worry about spills or marker mishaps.
3. Use magnet cups to reuse cups and cut back on dishes.
We absolutely love this one! Less cups equal less dishes! Plus, they’ll always be within the kids reach, so you can give me them their independence in grabbing their own cup.
4. Left foot or right foot?
No more confusion between left and right with these fun stickers inside kid’s shoes! You’re basically handing your children their shoe independence!
5. Use stickers on the car to make staying still a fun game in the parking lot.
They’ll never wander off again!
6. A simple solution to get out food stains.
Just mix together dish soap, baking soda, and hydrogen peroxide.
7. Wasting too much toilet paper? No more!
Use a cut-off point to let your kids know when they’ve hit their limit.
8. Use a rubber band to help teach kids how to grip a pencil.
They’ll be able to feel the proper hold and eventually be able to do it on their own.
9. Inflatable pools make a safe play area.
It’ll keep kids from wandering out of the room, but with more space than a playpen. Bonus: no sharp corners!
10. Padlocked plugs prevent kids from plugging in electronics
Great for grounding and spending some family time together!
11. Use a shower caddie to eat in the car.
Help them keep food in their lap, not on the floor. We don’t exactly support the food in this shower caddie, but you get the gist!
12. Use a fitted sheet to cover the crib while outside.
It’ll help keep the little one under shade and bug-free.
13. Make homemade slip-resistant shoes by using glue.
Use a hot glue gun to help keep both feet on the floor. No more slips for your kids!
14. Reuse a camera bag as a diaper bag.
It has all the perfect compartments to keep you organized.
15. Prepare a play wallet with pens and paper to occupy your child.
This is great to keep them distracted at the supermarket! Haven’t you noticed that kids love the stuff they can’t have? Toys? Meh… your “wallet”… gimme!
A quick note from our founders
Can you eat chocolate on the Keto diet? Good news!
Now you can thanks to our
Download this free report today for instant access to 28 recipes for making delicious chocolate treats — all 100% Keto approved.
You won't be disappointed!