Lack of adequate blood flow to the brain due to clogging of cerebral arteries may play a pivotal role in the development and progression of Alzheimer’s dementia.
If this info sounds familiar, it’s because I featured it in my 2014 year-in-review presentation From Table to Able: Combating Disabling Diseases with Food.
As I explained in my last video, Alzheimer’s May Start Decades Before Diagnosis, it’s never too early to start eating and living a brain-healthy lifestyle.
Lifestyle medicine is critical for our body and mind:
- Lifestyle Medicine: Treating the Causes of Disease
- What Diet Should Physician’s Recommend?
- The Actual Benefit of Diet vs. Drugs
- Why Prevention is Worth a Ton of Cure
- How Many Meet the Simple Seven?
- Never Too Late to Start Eating Healthier
- Physicians May Be Missing Their Most Important Tool
- The Best Kept Secret in Medicine
Blood flow is also important for other critical organs: Cholesterol and Female Sexual Dysfunction and Survival of the Firmest: Erectile Dysfunction and Death.
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here.
This article was republished with permission from nutritionfacts.org.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.