This article is shared with permission from our friends at natural-holistic-health.com.
Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion.
When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
Some Facts About Cancer Cells
1. Cancer cells occur at least six times in a person’s lifetime.
2. When the person’s immune system is strong the cancer cells are destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors. (Beta Glucan is one of the most-researched immune system boosters known at this time).
3. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
4. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing your diet and including supplements can strengthen the immune system.
5. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells but also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the body at the same time. This treatment can also cause damage to your liver, kidneys, heart, lungs and other organs.
6. Radiation, while destroying cancer cells, also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
7. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce the size of the tumor. However, prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.
8. Chemotherapy produces toxicity in the body. As a result, the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, making the patient susceptible to various kinds of infections and complications.
9. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate, making the cancer more difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other areas of the body.
10. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply.
Claim Your FREE Copy of The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Now!
What Cancer Cells Feed On
a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells.
Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal,Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small amounts.
Additionally, table salt has a chemical added to it that gives it its white color. A better alternative is Bragg’s aminos or sea salt.
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus.
By cutting off milk and substituting it with unsweetened soya milk, cancer cells will starve.
c. Cancer cells thrive in an acidic environment. A meat-based diet will contain a lot of acid. When adding meat to your plate, go for chicken over beef or pork. Red meat is more acidic than white meat. Fish is another good alternative as it is even less acidic than white meat.
Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.
d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruit help alkalize the body.
Fresh vegetable juices also provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance the growth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day.
Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which are high in caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties.
Moreover, when drinking water, it is best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid harmful toxins and heavy metals that are found in tap water. Distilled water is acidic so it’s best to avoid it at all costs.
f. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines become putrefied and leads to more toxic build-up.
g. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat, it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body’s killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.
h. Taking supplements can strengthen your immune system (Beta Glucan, IP6, Flor-essence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs, etc.) and in turn enable the body’s own killer cells to destroy cancer cells.
Other supplements, like vitamin E, are known to cause apoptosis, otherwise known as programmed cell death, the body’s normal method of disposing damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.
i. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor. Anger, unforgiveness and bitterness put the body int o a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.
j. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another strategy for destroying cancer cells.
Being mindful of what you’re putting in your body as well as any negative or unhealthy attitudes you are carrying can have a significant impact on the likelihood of you developing cancer in the future.
A quick note from our founders
Claim Your FREE Copy of
Discover 131 delicious fat-shredding keto recipes inside this special edition of this New York Times bestseller… plus more. And today we’re GIVING it away 100% FREE!